Game Discussion: Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Halo legendary speed runs

• MiecahMiecah420,591
    Posted on 24 February 15 at 12:37
    I need all the legendary speed runs if anyone wants to help me out or are currently doing them! Please send me a message on xbox live! Thank you!
  • CrakajaakaCrakajaaka367,359
    Posted on 28 February 15 at 09:25
    if ive got nothing going on i can help you out, ive got all of them done and can show you some fancy tricks here and there
  • RatpoizenRatpoizen1,105,688
    Posted on 28 February 15 at 19:19
    Theyre much easier in solo, even if you know what ur doing perfectly co-op is a different skill-set. And with the latency lag it will be even more difficult in co-op. I've done Halo 1 and 4 under 3 hours and I'm just an average Halo player, so it just takes some practice. If you can do each game on Legendary without too much trouble then you can do it! :) Sorry, I know you was specifically asking for help but trust me you need to solo it.
  • CrakajaakaCrakajaaka367,359
    Posted on 28 February 15 at 23:34
    I did them all coop, and it went fine, id say it was a lot easier in most spots. trust me you can coop it. Ratpoizen must have had a shitty coop partner or something
  • Posted on 01 March 15 at 15:58
    I really need help with CE and 2 please! I'm terrible with these...
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 05 March 15 at 22:29
    I really need help with halo 2, I get frustrated too easy with this game and would love to have a co op partner to help me through it
  • Posted on 06 March 15 at 22:29
    hi I need help doing monopolised (halo 2). if anyone wants to do it send me a message. Thanks. :D
  • Noodles JrNoodles Jr1,333,718
    Posted on 07 March 15 at 18:36
    For everyone saying they need help with Halo 2, just use the Save/Quit glitch. Whenever you die, save and quit, then click resume. It'll reset you to the last checkpoint with whatever time you had at that point. Just aim to get the par time on each mission, and a sub-two minute run on Uprising (which is possible). Simply use some speedrunning techniques which can be learnt on Nak3d Eli's channel. That, combined with the Save/Quit glitch will easily get you it in under 3 hours (since the Save/Quit glitch allows you to get a perfect run on every mission). I wouldn't be surprised if you got it in under 2 hours.
  • ukBp RoyukBp Roy242,397
    Posted on 08 March 15 at 12:51
    The save and quit method with Nak3d Eli's guides is definitely the way to go, but bear in mind you can't save and quit on the last checkpoint for some or all missions. This makes certain missions like Regret extremely frustrating since the end is basically pure luck!
  • Posted on 08 March 15 at 13:03
    Im up for this, i need CE, 2 and 3
  • Posted on 15 September 15 at 01:40
    Anyone else want to team up to do these?
  • Posted on 19 September 15 at 07:56
    I'm down for Halo 4 lol, I'm sick of it so much. pacific time zone on tomorrow/rest of weekend.
  • Posted on 20 September 15 at 07:16
    Any one else having issues with the H3 ODST speed run not unlocking?
    your friendly neighborhood psycho
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 08 October 15 at 00:53
    Hey guys can anybody help me with the Keyes glitch/time? I can help with library and I can sometimes do the aotcr bridge jump but I can't do Keyes.

Let me know on Xbox or on here.
  • Posted on 08 October 15 at 10:27
    To chime in: 1 & 2 need to be done solo. Especially 2 since if either person dies it goes straight back to the checkpoint. Unless you find someone who has all the tricks down, it's going to be a struggle. Go with the save/quit method for 1 & 2. It sucks, but so does co-op.

3, 4, & ODST; I set up a session with 4 people and we just powered through it without any tricks.
    Twitter: @FrustratedNerd | Facebook Page: http://on.fb.me/1r3ES7L | Website: frustratednerd.com
  • PangoBaraPangoBara2,774,006
    Posted on 08 October 15 at 18:38
    CrakaJaaka Would you be able to help me with Two Betrayals, The Library or Truth and Reconciliation?

I have great times on all other missions.
  • Posted on 10 October 15 at 22:08
    Hi I'm looking for someone to do/help with the legendary speedrun achievements. my gamer tag is WhitePheonix WP. If your interetested please send me a message.smile
    WhitePheonix WP
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads