Game Discussion: Trials Fusion (Xbox 360)

Fix your game Ubisoft!!! [DLC achievements not appearing]

• Rev I RobRev I Rob315,707
    Posted on 27 February 15 at 22:08, Edited on 10 June 15 at 23:58 by Rev I Rob
    I earned all Fault One Zero DLC achieves on the 24th when the DLC was released.
    But the gamerscore isn't showing in my list.

Update June 11:

Hi guys.

Trials Fusion developer Mickaël Godard (also known as En0 by the community) needs someone to volunteer for a possible work-around for the unobtainable achievements.
    From what i understand, the "solution" is that they are going to work with microsoft to delete all Trials Fusion in-game progress off of the volunteer(s) profile/gamertag so that the achievements can be obtained again. Please note that this will only delete all your medals, challenges, player level and money. You will NOT lose anything that is saved online such as leaderboard scores, replays, etc.
    Some players have asked to try this as a solution to this achievement problem in the past and have posted on the forum in the link below that they were willing to volunteer for this.
    All the Trials dev needs is for one of them, or anyone else who is reading this, to contact him directly or post a message in the thread below.

Eno's twitter is a good way to contact him: https://twitter.com/mickaelgodard

The thread i mentioned above: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1017753-X360-Achievements-not-Unlocking-DLC5-6?p=10842468&viewfull=1#post10842468

Edit:

Some of you may not know this yet, but Trials Fusion progress on xbox 360 is (unlike on all other platforms) tied and saved directly on to the xbox 360 gamertag.
    Players on 360 have no access to the Trials Fusion save file. This can only be accessed by microsoft (or by illegal mod-tools of course) so that is why this is such a difficult problem and will require this unorthodox solution.

The good news is that once they succefully wipe the game progress of the volunteers profile and he/she re-obtains the achievements, they will probably give all of us the opportunity to have our game progress wiped.
    Of course the best solution would still be to update the game with a menu option to delete all game progress, but i guess this is too difficult to implement for the developers.

Anyway, looks like we might get our achievements back soon :)
  • Posted on 27 February 15 at 22:24
    Same here I had to deleted my profile and redownload it :/ as a right now the rabbit achievement is glitched for some people including me, so warning
  • Posted on 27 February 15 at 22:27
    Same here I had to deleted my profile and redownload it :/ as a right now the rabbit achievement is glitched for some people including me, so warning
    Posted on 27 February 15 at 22:48, Edited on 04 March 15 at 10:19 by Rev I Rob
    Same thing for me.
    Deleted profile and now 2 achieves cant be unlocked.

I cannot unlock the squirrel & rabbit achievements.
    Obviously because i already completed these and they are triggered by an in-game stat wich shows they are completed.

Sorry but this is just pissing me off.
    Its only a game but we are into achievements and Trials is one of the hardest games to complete [for most people] so thats a game you want to have in your completion list.

Fuck Ubisoft.
    Posted on 27 February 15 at 22:57
    Also, Fuck Ubisoft.
  • Posted on 27 February 15 at 23:39
    Exactly since I have done all the challenges legitimate I see other games too easy compare to this one lol. Also there few things that worked because I have the same problem with the squirrel and rabit. One option is choose an other save file which is not working and the other is deleted you main file and start OVER which 99.99999 of the players won't do. And for the squirrel my idea is that it will stack with next dlc.
    Posted on 27 February 15 at 23:44, Edited on 27 February 15 at 23:45 by Rev I Rob
    Trials on 360 doesn't use files that are saved on hdd man.
    On xbox one you can cheat the challenge achievement by simply deleting your save file.
    On 360 this is not possible wich is why only 1% have completed the 360 version.

The only possible way to complete fusion on 360 is by doing it legit.
    [Or by letting someone do it for you]
  • Posted on 28 February 15 at 00:17
    I now man, done it legit and very proud of it :)
  • kinda503kinda503309,781
    Posted on 28 February 15 at 01:50
    well this sucks. i did all but one of them before it updated
  • C64 MatC64 Mat1,870,128
    Posted on 28 February 15 at 14:46
    I'm waiting until the final DLC, and see if unlocking another cheev in the game updates my previous one. If not, no big deal - it's only 100g. No fuss in the grand scheme of things.
  • MC0REBEMC0REBE625,140
    Posted on 28 February 15 at 16:02
    Same thing happened with TWD on 360. Redownload your profile and earn the achievements again is the only way to fix this.
    TA Walkthrough Manager | "We work in the dark to serve the light" ~ Ezio Auditore da Firenze | http://www.youtube.com/MCoreBE
  • K4rn4geK4rn4ge3,399,036
    Posted on 28 February 15 at 16:59
    Redownloaded profile and was able to get 4/5 of them but the damn Rabbit one glitched, and I think glitched for good unless they do something on their end to fix it! I even went as far as deleting my save file using the "USB Trick" and played through whole campaign again, unlocked Rabbit, did all of the new DLC tracks using Rabbit (re-getting all the rabbit challenges along the way), and STILL no achievement. Time to complain to the company in hopes of a fix.
  • XtabayXtabay108,055
    Posted on 28 February 15 at 17:28
    MC0REBE said:Same thing happened with TWD on 360. Redownload your profile and earn the achievements again is the only way to fix this.Yeah but with TWD, re-unlocking the achievements worked fine. With this one, 2 of the achievements are permanently locked until there's a patch coming later on. Somehow I feel like they won't give a rat's a** about it, because from their point of view it's just a "cost", they probably don't see anything in it for them.
  • Posted on 28 February 15 at 18:26
    Yep, same for me. Unlocked all achievements in 90 minutes on the 24th but nothing shows on TA. Just another in a long, long line of failures for this game.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 28 February 15 at 21:43
    BiG SH0T ROB said:Also, Fuck Ubisoft.Here's where I knew this was a big deal.
  • Posted on 28 February 15 at 22:43
    BiG SH0T ROB said:I earned all Fault One Zero DLC achieves on the 24th when the DLC was released.
    But the gamerscore isn't showing in my list.

Fuck Ubisoft.
    The achievements weren't added to Xbox.com until yesterday even though the dlc was out before so that's why they didn't add to your gamer score.
  • G3T jiMMi3DG3T jiMMi3D392,324
    Posted on 01 March 15 at 01:24
    This happens when I get the anything you cant do achievement my fucking luck. Also Bigshot you should complain on their forums if you havnt already everyone knows you as a trials rider im sure they wouldn't want to piss off the community
  • Mr ChaotixMr Chaotix1,515,239
    Posted on 02 March 15 at 12:49
    They deleted your thread Rob :(
    A developer did respond before deleting the thread though: http://i.imgur.com/oqcCU9G.png
  • Tms45Tms45977,961
    Posted on 02 March 15 at 14:22
    Uhhh, that's a terrible news...
    Ubilynx and microsoft are unaware of the issue, and even if they do, they will just throw the stone to each other everytime someone ask to them.
  • Harry RasingHarry Rasing233,242
    Posted on 02 March 15 at 17:45
    Trails Failure, powered by Ubisoft... facepalm
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads