Game Discussion: Dark Souls

Most memerable moments

• Posted on 02 March 15 at 10:30
    As you set out on a journey with no real direction and countless deaths waiting to happen, dark souls can seem like a pretty tough and scary game. However after you spend hours trying to defeat the next boss or get to the next bonfire and finally achieve your goal, all the pain and suffering seems to pay off. The feeling of achievement and happiness makes it all worth it.

These memerable moments however, aren't always the case of finally deafeating something. They can also be as simple as just witnessing something that satisfied you greatly.Besides unlocking the final achievement my most memerable dark souls moment would have to be
    *** Spoiler - click to reveal ***

So please share your most memerable dark souls moments, whether it be defeating a boss, unlocking a bonfire or just enjoying the view. I would be happy to hear them.
    Chrisko
  • Rhhe82Rhhe82312,728
    Posted on 29 March 15 at 06:18
    The whole journey from the undead asylum to Gwyn's lair for the first would count as a memorable experience... but to single out one particular memory is the first time I reached the first blacksmith. While it feels like a breeze nowadays, back then it was a most challenging task that must have taken hours for me. And then, when I heard the clanking and saw that no one was following me, and especially when I spotted the next bonfire, I stood up and started clapping and jumping happily. Even the moment when I first defeated Smough & Ornstein is not quite the same as this.
    - Janne
  • Posted on 06 May 15 at 18:48
    ........lol, I have too many epic stories to post here.......I am a legit max level, I own dlc, on new game+ 14 or 17 and beat up every popular twitch streamer and high leaderboard player in the game when I was playing lol.........

I cat just single out one story, I have tons. This is one game I really felt like for the online, I got the true experience and I am happy to say that. It is one of the few games I can say that about.....this and SF3 online edition lol (but hey, if I can post more then one story on here, I will....
  • Posted on 06 May 15 at 18:50
    ...open up this old tome and begin to tell the most glorious and epic moments of this warriors long and amazing journey ;)
  • Angels Kill TooAngels Kill Too2,190,741
    Posted on 07 September 15 at 04:39
    Meeting Quelaag's sister after killing Quelaag

Her story about what happened to them was so sad.
    Get Hype, Bring the Noise!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads