Game Discussion: Borderlands 2

Borderlands 2 achievements are now on the site

• Information
    Posted on 09 March 15 at 17:05
    Borderlands 2 has 69 Achievements worth 1625 GamerScore
  • Posted on 10 March 15 at 13:43
    Thank you do You have informations about the Save transfer ? How does it work ? And for the achievements ? Thanks
  • LV 1 Blue SlimeLV 1 Blue Slime1,666,241
  • LambsteinLambstein472,068
    Posted on 19 March 15 at 15:27, Edited on 19 March 15 at 15:28 by Lambstein
    Got it about game saves, multiple articles everywhere have said game saves will transfer, somehow. (Although, this reminds me of the travesty that was Halo 1-4 on the Xbox One) If 343 couldn't put 4 basic games on the One, how will Gearbox transfer all of the nuances of Borderlands characters? Ranks, weapons, gear?

super curious about achievements though. Does anybody know, officially?
    If I have borderlands 2 (xbox 360) at 100% completion, what happens when I start Borderlands 2 for the Xbox One? 100% completion, or no achievements?
    If none of the achievements pop, it is basically worthless to have your previous high ranking characters. Going through the game again, doing all the missions with a character that can't rank up? definitely takes some fun out of it.

In my opinion, btw
    I am content, but one more achievement couldn't hurt.
  • FiatimFiatim1,124,912
    Posted on 20 March 15 at 11:37
    Don't look at 343 as an example of cross platform saves, look at Blizzard and the success they had at transferring saves from Diablo III to Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition (Xbox 360) or Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition and Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition (Xbox 360) to Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition, not just from 360 to One, but also to the Sony machines. So it is doable.
    Murphy was an optimist. There is no idea that can't be ruined by a few well placed idiots.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads