Game Discussion: Halo: The Master Chief Collection

No Pain, No Gain Achievement Still "Locked"

• Badge ManBadge Man130,076
    Posted on 16 March 15 at 22:00
    I took the advice of people posting on this forum and completed Shutdown LASO solo (I did use the save & quit glitch multiple times. I'm not sure if that invalidates my attempts?). After I completed the mission, the No Pain, No Gain achievement still reads done...unlocking!

Will I just have to wait it out, or is there anything I can do to make this unlock officially?
  • BLACKandBIGBLACKandBIG105,201
    Posted on 16 March 15 at 23:24
    I think waiting won't help. I had my "Done...Unlocking" for a month untill I just run through Reclaimer LASO. Try to run other mission.
  • Badge ManBadge Man130,076
    Posted on 22 March 15 at 07:19
    I've now done both Shutdown and Reclaimer solo on LASO and the achievement still has not properly unlocked.

I'm starting to think this achievement has to be done in a playlist rather than the traditional campaign menu. How can I skip ahead in the Halo 4 LASO playlist to Shutdown? It seems like I have to start from the first mission. Please let me know at least know how to choose a different mission in the playlist menu...
  • Posted on 22 March 15 at 07:23
    I'd recommend getting the Halo 2 LASO playlist final mission checkpoint, then co-oping it with someone. It's not that hard if you know what you're doing.
  • BLACKandBIGBLACKandBIG105,201
    Posted on 22 March 15 at 14:26
    I did it without playlist. But if you want to try playlist, you can try the first mission in CE, its not that hard.
  • Posted on 30 June 15 at 05:43, Edited on 30 June 15 at 05:43 by SurprizeForYou
    I ran reclaimer earlier also and it doesn't even say done...unlocking... In fact it didn't even register my time....
  • bean is not probean is not pro1,307,089
    Posted on 30 June 15 at 14:01
    alternatively, the first level of ODST LASO is pretty easy. mine was "done unlocking" for months until i completed a level that i have NOT previously compelted.
  • RyanKRyanK142,240
    Posted on 01 July 15 at 02:28
    bean is not pro said:alternatively, the first level of ODST LASO is pretty easy. mine was "done unlocking" for months until i completed a level that i have NOT previously compelted.exactly. Mine was "done! unlocking" for 6 months. It never unlocked. Until I played mission 2 on the ODST LASO playlist, and it finally popped.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads