Game Discussion: Forza Motorsport 4

Unicorn Hunter - now impossible to unlock?

• Posted on 06 April 15 at 04:18, Edited on 15 May 15 at 04:51 by angry often
    Forza Motorsport 4Unicorn HunterThe Unicorn Hunter achievement in Forza Motorsport 4 worth 26 pointsBe the winning bidder on any "unicorn" car in the Auction House.

None of the solutions appear to to have any current working methods of getting this achievement.

How can I unlock this now that the Forza 3 VIP and DLC is all delisted?
    There are no more unicorns given out through events, the forzarewards program, auction house, etc.
    I think this is now partially discontinued now that Forza 3 vip/dlc is all gone, which was
    used for importing into Forza 4 to get unicorn achievement.
  • JamPound32JamPound321,431,996
    Posted on 07 April 15 at 13:55
    You can still get the dlc through the ultimate edition of the game.
  • BlackTiboBlackTibo686,732
    Posted on 07 April 15 at 16:28
    Can you please explain how?

I still have the ultimate edition in which all DLC except the VIP one are included...
    Am I missing something?
  • Posted on 09 April 15 at 09:24, Edited on 15 May 15 at 04:49 by angry often
    No codes for Forza 3 are redeemable anymore. DLC and VIP codes included.
    (Edit: unconfirmed which regions codes will work, or not work in.)
  • S P 4 C E YS P 4 C E Y402,542
    Posted on 12 April 15 at 23:35
    My understanding is that the DLC on the Ultimate Version of the FM3 game is still stored online, so unless you've downloaded it before you cannot get it now.
    Category 3D SFA Referee - PSIA Freestyle Ski Coach with M.A in Politics. Random huh?
  • xGodIsNotRealxxGodIsNotRealx1,035,532
    Posted on 13 April 15 at 07:21
    I went into Forza Rewards and sent johniwanna a nice PM asking if I could get a unicorn car. It took about 2 weeks to get back to me but I got about 5 unicorn cars and the achievement. Here is a link to his profile to send him a PM. http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_profile191427.aspx
    Hope this helps
  • JamPound32JamPound321,431,996
    Posted on 13 April 15 at 10:17
    S P 4 C E Y said:My understanding is that the DLC on the Ultimate Version of the FM3 game is still stored online, so unless you've downloaded it before you cannot get it now.It's stored on disk.
  • BlackTiboBlackTibo686,732
    Posted on 13 April 15 at 10:25
    Yes, DLC are stored on disk in the FM3 Ultimate Edition

But I checked this last weekend : VIP DLC is NOT on the disc. So, this achievement is not obtainable throughout Ultimate Edition.

(I have a UK Ultimate Edition, I cannot say anything on a US edition - if such an edition exists -)
    Posted on 13 April 15 at 13:35
    TotysHairyWilli said:I went into Forza Rewards and sent johniwanna a nice PM asking if I could get a unicorn car. It took about 2 weeks to get back to me but I got about 5 unicorn cars and the achievement. Here is a link to his profile to send him a PM. http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_profile191427.aspx
    Hope this helps
    Thanks for this. I tweeted them yesterday and have sent a message. No harm in trying I suppose. If I'm successful I'll update here.
    Category 3D SFA Referee - PSIA Freestyle Ski Coach with M.A in Politics. Random huh?
  • B1GB4LLERSB1GB4LLERS1,115,267
    Posted on 19 April 15 at 03:01
    I also sent Johniwanna a note a couple weeks ago and he gifted me a couple unicorns. .. had all but given up until he helped me .. now working on last achievement. . I'm 80% through the damn bucket list. ..good luck to all
    Posted on 21 April 15 at 11:17
    B1GB4LLERS said:I also sent Johniwanna a note a couple weeks ago and he gifted me a couple unicorns. .. had all but given up until he helped me .. now working on last achievement. . I'm 80% through the damn bucket list. ..good luck to allWhere do you get the cars from? Do they just arrive in your garage and the achievement unlocks automatically if you're sent them?

I've PM'd him twice and had no luck so far.
  • RobhillRobhill871,949
    Posted on 25 April 15 at 16:24
    Can someone not pass them on yo others via the auction house?
  • Posted on 28 April 15 at 21:31
    Robhill said:Can someone not pass them on yo others via the auction house?Nope, that doesn't work. I've tried that with my Unicorn Car.
  • Sparkz1977Sparkz19771,603,328
    Posted on 30 April 15 at 15:40
    I managed to find a copy of Forza 3 Limited Edition (NOT Ultimate Edition) with an unused VIP code and redeemed it with no problems.
    "I'm gonna kill the first one of you who looks me in the eye, and take it from there." - Vashyron
  • KilldbyNecropsyKilldbyNecropsy1,128,995
    Posted on 03 May 15 at 18:42
    Like Sparkz I was able to find an unused copy of Limited Ed and redem the code for the VIP car pack.
  • WestsideSxEWestsideSxE504,943
    Posted on 04 May 15 at 16:34
    son of a.... new ULTIMATE copy just arrived and I just started poking to see what I had to do ugh
  • Posted on 04 May 15 at 19:45
    Where are you finding the unused copies of the Limited Edition? Ebay, or somewhere else?
  • KilldbyNecropsyKilldbyNecropsy1,128,995
    Posted on 07 May 15 at 03:16
    Amazon, I bought the last copy.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 May 15 at 03:26, Edited on 07 May 15 at 03:26 by
    Ebay , bought last one from a seller
    Xbox One is now my Favorite console to play music games
  • N7 GuerillaN7 Guerilla506,217
    Posted on 07 May 15 at 13:28
    And they didn't cost in the hundreds of dollars or were foreign? All I can find are new Japanese versions and the occasional Italian.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads