Site Wishlist

Got some ideas about how to make the site better? Post them here

Enhancement request to Release Status in All Games view

• Posted on 22 May 15 at 16:21
    Right now when you are viewing all games you can sort on Release Status to show All games, Released only or Unreleased only.

While this is useful, I'd also like to see an enhancement to this to have an option where you see only Released games that are also not delisted.

For instance say I am looking at getting some new WP/Win 8/XBLA games and I only want released games (e.g. None that are linked to Pre-release objects). However there are several delisted titles which are of no interest to me at the moment since I can't download/purchase the title any more.

For example, while Marvel vs. Capcom 2 is a great game (It's got a 4/5 here on TA), a new player looking for a title wouldn't value seeing this in their search. Now I happen to already own this so it doesn't matter to me as much, but for a new player this could be useful.

Similarly, while I'd love to pick up the following based on its rating and my experience with the developer, unfortunately I can't since I never bought this before it was removed:

Royal Envoy 2 Special Edition (Win 8)

Would it be possible to either add a third option of make 'Released only' mean 'Released and NOT Delisted'?

Thanks!
  • o DEEVIUS oo DEEVIUS o625,880
    Posted on 25 May 15 at 17:18
    Very useful, +1
    I used to write Walkthroughs like you, then I took an arrow to the knee
  • TangerineGamerTangerineGamer2,612,000
    Posted on 26 May 15 at 09:37
    Had this same thought the other day +1
  • Fear The PeopleFear The People1,248,762
    Posted on 27 May 15 at 14:26
    This would definately be a plus for WP games, So many delisted games for that platform +1
  • Skeptical MarioSkeptical Mario1,311,593
    Posted on 27 May 15 at 14:48
    +1 from me.
  • RandomlyEvasiveRandomlyEvasive1,020,566
    Posted on 27 May 15 at 23:38
    +1 and a bump from me!
  • ChknFingrsChknFingrs1,230,326
    Posted on 22 July 15 at 19:34
    Yes, this would be great. Please hide games that I can't actually download or purchase anymore. I don't want to see them in the game lists.
  • NomstuffNomstuff957,616
    Posted on 27 July 15 at 01:22
    +1
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads