Game Discussion: The Elder Scrolls Online

TA Guild for Emperor! Achievement

• NOBLExGAMERNOBLExGAMER197,573
    Posted on 24 May 15 at 10:00, Edited on 14 June 15 at 04:11 by NOBLExGAMER
    I'm wanting to get a TA guild together to dominate a PvP campaign so we can all get the Emperor! achievement and was wondering if anyone would be interested in joining.

This guild is on NA servers and you must be part of the Ebonheart Pact.
    Noble
  • WhiterValkyrieWhiterValkyrie1,945,976
    Posted on 24 May 15 at 10:52
    Good idea but will this method work ? I mean for exemple : i'm not in the guild but all the conditions are ok. If i enter in the guild, will the cheevo pop instantanly ?
  • oxHARMONxooxHARMONxo1,136,065
    Posted on 24 May 15 at 14:30
    No. You will have to be the overall best player in a clan that has completely dominated all 6 domains in the Cyrodil. I for one am all for creating a TA clan that if successful enough to dominate, will be able to actually rotate the members out of power. Problem is, like any leaderboard related achievement, you'll have people trying to block members to preserve the ratio. That and once everyone from the PC transfers over, they'll automatically dominate.
    #1 for music completions!
  • Posted on 24 May 15 at 14:40
    I'm up for the idea.
  • Matt NoMiSMatt NoMiS450,820
    Posted on 24 May 15 at 18:55
    We'll need to choose a side, I suggest that we all pick up the Daggerfall Covenant. :)
  • sC x BoOgEyMaNsC x BoOgEyMaN1,329,441
    Posted on 24 May 15 at 19:00
    Maybe we should have two separate groups that swap back and forth. It might be easier that way.
    Posted on 24 May 15 at 20:53
    WhiterValkyrie said:Good idea but will this method work ? I mean for exemple : i'm not in the guild but all the conditions are ok. If i enter in the guild, will the cheevo pop instantanly ?No that's not how the achievement works, everyone in the guild would have to be actively participating in order to get the achievement as being emperor requires your alliance to have captured all of Cyrodil and you have to have the highest score in the alliance. I'm trying to get more info on how to accomplish a group achievement hunt for this so for right now it's just trying to get people to join the guild.
    Noble
    Posted on 24 May 15 at 20:56
    oxHARMONxo said:No. You will have to be the overall best player in a clan that has completely dominated all 6 domains in the Cyrodil. I for one am all for creating a TA clan that if successful enough to dominate, will be able to actually rotate the members out of power. Problem is, like any leaderboard related achievement, you'll have people trying to block members to preserve the ratio. That and once everyone from the PC transfers over, they'll automatically dominate.I understand what the requirements for the achievement are which is why I'm starting the clan, the whole TA ESO guild would have to be involved to get the achievement so it's not something we can do one day one we're going to have to work for it has we are going to need a large group to accomplish becoming emperor.
    Noble
  • sC x BoOgEyMaNsC x BoOgEyMaN1,329,441
    Posted on 24 May 15 at 23:46
    I'm down to join this guild.
    Posted on 25 May 15 at 02:31
    sC x BoOgEyMaN said:I'm down to join this guild.Okay I'll put you on a list, what faction are you going to choose?
    Noble
  • ToamikelToamikel939,990
    Posted on 25 May 15 at 02:53
    I'm interested.
  • EurydaceEurydace655,801
    Posted on 25 May 15 at 03:24
    This won't work. This is the goal of basically every guild. No way will you be able to rotate members out of it cry
    Posted on 25 May 15 at 05:27
    Eurydace said:This won't work. This is the goal of basically every guild. No way will you be able to rotate members out of it cryActually you can, the real goal is capturing all the outposts then the person with the most alliance points in the dominating alliance becomes emperor after which you get the achievement how we rotate it is the person who is emperor then needs to join another campaign (different game than the one they became emperor in) and the next person with the most AP becomes emperor. The former emperor can rejoin the campaign the guild is in and still assist after getting the achievement. The to basic parts of the achievement are having time to invest and a good group.
    Noble
    Posted on 25 May 15 at 05:33
    Sauer Von Kraut said:I'm up for the idea.I'll put you down on the list to invite
    Noble
    Posted on 25 May 15 at 05:33, Edited on 25 May 15 at 05:40 by Eurydace
    And how will you prevent the other people in your alliance? Or the other organized groups in other alliances?

I'm not saying you're wrong. Just that in my (admittedly limited) experience with this game, it's not easy at all to become emperor. It takes an extremely good group and an incredible number of hours for ONE person to get it.

Here's what one guy has to say about it:

At each day and time, you should be focused on something specific as the campaign fluctuates in optimal AP gains. Below is the list of what I found to be most beneficial. Times

2 AM to 8 AM “Sleep” – Around these times, it’s an optimal time to get some sleep in. I listed a six hour block here because your mind will be rambling on thoughts from the current day. Don’t just close your eyes and expect to sleep, read a book or something that relaxes you. You’ll need all the rest you can get and a peaceful nights sleep will restore your spirits.
    8 AM to 12 PM “Morning” – This is typically the deadzone on the campaign. You’re best off doing your own thing like ganking, soloing a resource, and looking on the map for battles. This can be an extremely boring time in the morning. So listen to a podcast, put Netflix up on another monitor. Do something to keep the Fun Per Second up otherwise it’s easy to quit.
    1 PM to 2 PM “Break” – It’s a good idea to take a break around this time before things get going again. Take out your dogs, call your spouse, get up and move around. It really helps to clear your mind before another long session. And if you don’t, prepare to have a crabby family. My dog Shepard usually decides to knock down my green screen around this time everyday so it’s best to just get some fresh air.
    2 PM to 2 AM ” Group” – Here’s when it becomes advantageous to group. During this time, your Alliance should have some support and people start showing up. I tend to go on the defensive until around prime time or 7 PM EST. Once the population reaches about two bars, it’s time to start flipping keeps. Continue your offensive rampage going as long as you can and around midnight, check the leader boards. If you’re close to being number one and the inner keeps are flipped, stay up and make a push. If not, seriously consider getting some sleep, because it matters.

Days
    Monday – Haderus campaign resets at night time on Mondays. The best thing you can do is sleep during the day and prepare for a late night. This is the best time to get Emperor, early in the campaign. Don’t go too crazy like I did and pull 24 hours than feel completely burned out. If you’re in the running (top 3) stay up, if not go to bed.
    Tuesday – Things are still popping on Tuesday until people start to fall out of the Emperor running, or have to go back to work. You can still do a bit of grouping here before settling into a normal routine. Only push the run if you’re top three otherwise get some sleep.
    Wednesday – This is the dead day. Ideally you can make up a lot of AP on if you play it right. Think defense first, ganking second, and solo play third. Just make sure you follow your routine and you can have a day of 100,000 AP.
    Thursday – Another dead day where you can follow the same plan from Wednesday. Maybe people are off trying for Emperor, so grouping might become advantageous. Either way, get back on track and prepare for the weekend.
    Friday – The only thing that changes is people are generally getting off work and more people decide to join the server. Just group up and follow the zerg during peak hours. Splash people with AP dust left and right and prepare for a late night. Keep pushing if you’re on top.
    Saturday – Do the exact same thing as Friday.
    Sunday – Population fluctuates here. Try to play it by ear following some of the weekend play and normal business day schedule.
    Monday – Remember that you get most of the day Monday prior to the flip. Make one last push for Emperor and expect a lot of resistance because people will want their rewards.
    That's insane. That lines up with what I see people doing. Maybe you've played it and had a better experience. Like I said, I played it very little. I just don't see how it will be so easy when everyone on the PC seems to think it's an incredible struggle!
    Posted on 25 May 15 at 06:05
    Eurydace said:And how will you prevent the other people in your alliance? Or the other organized groups in other alliances?

I'm not saying you're wrong. Just that in my (admittedly limited) experience with this game, it's not easy at all to become emperor. It takes an extremely good group and an incredible number of hours for ONE person to get it.

Here's what one guy has to say about it:

At each day and time, you should be focused on something specific as the campaign fluctuates in optimal AP gains. Below is the list of what I found to be most beneficial. Times

2 AM to 8 AM “Sleep” – Around these times, it’s an optimal time to get some sleep in. I listed a six hour block here because your mind will be rambling on thoughts from the current day. Don’t just close your eyes and expect to sleep, read a book or something that relaxes you. You’ll need all the rest you can get and a peaceful nights sleep will restore your spirits.
    8 AM to 12 PM “Morning” – This is typically the deadzone on the campaign. You’re best off doing your own thing like ganking, soloing a resource, and looking on the map for battles. This can be an extremely boring time in the morning. So listen to a podcast, put Netflix up on another monitor. Do something to keep the Fun Per Second up otherwise it’s easy to quit.
    1 PM to 2 PM “Break” – It’s a good idea to take a break around this time before things get going again. Take out your dogs, call your spouse, get up and move around. It really helps to clear your mind before another long session. And if you don’t, prepare to have a crabby family. My dog Shepard usually decides to knock down my green screen around this time everyday so it’s best to just get some fresh air.
    2 PM to 2 AM ” Group” – Here’s when it becomes advantageous to group. During this time, your Alliance should have some support and people start showing up. I tend to go on the defensive until around prime time or 7 PM EST. Once the population reaches about two bars, it’s time to start flipping keeps. Continue your offensive rampage going as long as you can and around midnight, check the leader boards. If you’re close to being number one and the inner keeps are flipped, stay up and make a push. If not, seriously consider getting some sleep, because it matters.

Days
    Monday – Haderus campaign resets at night time on Mondays. The best thing you can do is sleep during the day and prepare for a late night. This is the best time to get Emperor, early in the campaign. Don’t go too crazy like I did and pull 24 hours than feel completely burned out. If you’re in the running (top 3) stay up, if not go to bed.
    Tuesday – Things are still popping on Tuesday until people start to fall out of the Emperor running, or have to go back to work. You can still do a bit of grouping here before settling into a normal routine. Only push the run if you’re top three otherwise get some sleep.
    Wednesday – This is the dead day. Ideally you can make up a lot of AP on if you play it right. Think defense first, ganking second, and solo play third. Just make sure you follow your routine and you can have a day of 100,000 AP.
    Thursday – Another dead day where you can follow the same plan from Wednesday. Maybe people are off trying for Emperor, so grouping might become advantageous. Either way, get back on track and prepare for the weekend.
    Friday – The only thing that changes is people are generally getting off work and more people decide to join the server. Just group up and follow the zerg during peak hours. Splash people with AP dust left and right and prepare for a late night. Keep pushing if you’re on top.
    Saturday – Do the exact same thing as Friday.
    Sunday – Population fluctuates here. Try to play it by ear following some of the weekend play and normal business day schedule.
    Monday – Remember that you get most of the day Monday prior to the flip. Make one last push for Emperor and expect a lot of resistance because people will want their rewards.
    That's insane. That lines up with what I see people doing. Maybe you've played it and had a better experience. Like I said, I played it very little. I just don't see how it will be so easy when everyone on the PC seems to think it's an incredible struggle!
    I'm not saying it's going to be easy or quick to do but it is possible to swap emperor around once your alliance is there, the whole point around a TA guild is to get a group going to do this achievement as were going to need a lot of people to get it done.
    Noble
    Posted on 25 May 15 at 06:41
    Sure. All I'm saying, really, is that this is not easy and it will not be a simple trading of emperor. Your post implies otherwise. No use promising something so wildly different than reality - you'll get a lot of players who don't have the dedication to see it through.
    Posted on 25 May 15 at 07:38
    Eurydace said:Sure. All I'm saying, really, is that this is not easy and it will not be a simple trading of emperor. Your post implies otherwise. No use promising something so wildly different than reality - you'll get a lot of players who don't have the dedication to see it through.No where in the post do I say it will be an easy task to become emperor, however once the group does take over a campaign the crown can be passed down the alliance leader board by having the current emperor join another campaign. I don't expect this achievement to be easy but once we do have the crown passing down the line should be an easier feat than dominating the campaign.
    Noble
  • RayvunousRayvunous1,542,426
    Posted on 25 May 15 at 10:27
    Ebonheart dominated most on pc, have also seen a lot of guilds of that alliance requiting. the achievement can be very difficult depending on your view of it. If you want to use trading or fliping its still hard but doable for people that would never be able to otherwise. Emporer farming has been going on on pc for a long time using two methods. The alliance trade off, two alliances trade keeps to flip emperors for members, majority hates this and is seen as cheating by community. But can be done by group of players and their alts. The other one which has been mention above is getting someone in your guild becomes emperor and then leaving when the next person reaches second place. This method is 50/50 with community. But utilizing dead hours and most importantly choosing the least active campaign. There is 5 at a time and after a month or so we will see which is the most popular one and least one.
  • ChefjaymanChefjayman249,910
    Posted on 25 May 15 at 13:46
    I'm into trying. I looked at the post Eurydace quoted and there's no way in hell I can ever be that strict about it, but I can certainly contribute. If that's okay, put me down, if you're hoping for a system more like what Eurydace quoted, I'm probably not your guy. Let me know.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads