Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Mighty No 9 Gameplay Trailer

• LifeExpectancyLifeExpectancy1,747,952
  • AwooAwoo2,212,673
    Posted on 05 June 15 at 15:58
    The art style has somehow managed to look worse with every new update. It looks specifically designed to make a fucking toy line of, and it makes me want to throw up. Everything would have felt so much more genuine and looked so much better if they'd just went with a polished pixel style, something similar to what Shovel Knight did but with a few more bits, so to speak.
    What can change the nature of a man?
  • DaOverUnderDaOverUnder1,720,255
    Posted on 05 June 15 at 16:21
    RazorPriest said:The art style has somehow managed to look worse with every new update. It looks specifically designed to make a fucking toy line of, and it makes me want to throw up. Everything would have felt so much more genuine and looked so much better if they'd just went with a polished pixel style, something similar to what Shovel Knight did but with a few more bits, so to speak.I actually like this art style better :/
  • Posted on 05 June 15 at 16:57, Edited on 05 June 15 at 17:14 by Crimson Drifter
    RazorPriest said:The art style has somehow managed to look worse with every new update. It looks specifically designed to make a fucking toy line of, and it makes me want to throw up. Everything would have felt so much more genuine and looked so much better if they'd just went with a polished pixel style, something similar to what Shovel Knight did but with a few more bits, so to speak.I somewhat agree here, feels like the tone is pushing towards childish, gameplay looks solid though
    Your achievements are belong to us!
  • Dark Rocky XDark Rocky X1,118,433
    Posted on 05 June 15 at 19:58
    Looks good to me. As long as the gameplay is great, I'll still play it! Art styles never stopped me from playing a game.
    We work in the Dark, To serve the Light. We are Assassins!!! "Insieme per la vittoria"
  • CrispchewCrispchew345,905
    Posted on 06 June 15 at 14:06
    I like the art style a lot. I can't wait and the gameplay looks fantastic.
  • AxGryndrAxGryndr519,762
    Posted on 06 June 15 at 19:44
    A friend just told me about this and now seeing the trailer I am excited. Now if they would just add MegaMan X series to the arcade market.
    I don't need to get a LIFE; I am a gamer I have lots of LIVES.
  • Posted on 06 June 15 at 23:30
    Lookin' good.
    Try and break our cookie system.
  • Posted on 06 June 15 at 23:52
    Sweet!
    Dead Rising Survivalist: 17d 06h 58m....5th in the WORLD!!!
  • Posted on 07 June 15 at 00:26
    AxGryndr said:A friend just told me about this and now seeing the trailer I am excited. Now if they would just add MegaMan X series to the arcade market.I hear that! Loved MM9/10 ( in the old NES style) but I grew up with the SNES mainly and the X series are my all time favorites
    Your achievements are belong to us!
  • CompanyOfWolvesCompanyOfWolves1,537,232
    Posted on 07 June 15 at 00:28
    I'm happy with the art style. I feel there's too many games going the whole 8-bit pixel are style at the moment, it's cool and all but just getting too familiar. I love retro as much as the next guy but there's more to retro than NES era.
  • LifeExpectancyLifeExpectancy1,747,952
    Posted on 11 June 15 at 12:34
    Crimson Drifter said:AxGryndr said:A friend just told me about this and now seeing the trailer I am excited. Now if they would just add MegaMan X series to the arcade market.I hear that! Loved MM9/10 ( in the old NES style) but I grew up with the SNES mainly and the X series are my all time favoritesIt's probably bittersweet then for you guys that the Megaman collection that's coming won't include those. I tend to agree with you Megaman is one of the few series that got better with time.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads