Game Discussion: The Elder Scrolls Online

To all of you that think you can boost emperor...

• MarkyshizzleMarkyshizzle2,600,147
    Posted on 01 July 15 at 01:04, Edited on 01 July 15 at 01:06 by Markyshizzle
    To all of you that think you can boost emperor...

You can't... No amount of cooperation will allow a whole campaign's worth of people to stop playing, let you win, let you have emperor, let you take keeps... whatever....

Once upon a time on PC you could leave a campaign and the next person would auto pop emperor... like a year ago... and hasn't happened since... its been long gone patched.

Can you guys please stop posting about it? How about instead focus on tactics, contributing to the fight, building a proper character... you know... things that were meant to be done in the game? The TA guild should be used to make friends and quest together, or form pvp parties... There is no way to cheat your way to the top... try as you may... it shouldn't even be a legit topic.

At the end of the day, look at the guides we put up for emperor or check out pc videos of emperor... it takes skill, dedication, a good build, and a good group to run with... not an easy way to pass it or somebody just standing there to let them kill you.

Man up, skill up, and ride to victory headspin
  • oxHARMONxooxHARMONxo1,160,083
    Posted on 01 July 15 at 03:40
    I feel like this is jab at me since you know, we had that conversation. Not everyone has the time you put into it. I have ideas of what I want to do, but trial and error will come. I just have a feeling ebonheart is struggling to recapture territories and it'll all be a waste to invest in it.
    #1 for music completions!
    Posted on 01 July 15 at 06:02
    Not a jab at anybody bro. I have dozens of people ask me similar things.I am just sick of the community in general always looking for an easy way out. I am extremely happy that there is some things in this game that are skill and coordination based, rather than able to be cheated. I just want to set it straight.

BTW, about 7 hours before i got emperor, AD literally had every single keep and every single scroll. I literally made a video showing everybody how I did it, and gameplay so that people can see how it is done. If I wanted to bash people I wouldn't go out of my way to show them how to make a build and do it themselves. I want other people to succeed, but it can only be done one way.
  • misfit119misfit1191,175,371
    Posted on 01 July 15 at 09:06
    By finding an exploit that actually works and then abusing it? I'm gonna go with that.
    Looking to boost any MP achievements I don't have for any game I own.
  • MichelMichel1,003,584
    Posted on 01 July 15 at 15:25
    Markyshizzle said:it takes skill, dedication, a good build, and a good group to run with... not an easy way to pass it or somebody just standing there to let them kill you.
    So what is the guild for then? xD
  • WJS OsirisWJS Osiris974,317
    Posted on 02 July 15 at 20:50, Edited on 02 July 15 at 21:02 by WJS Osiris
    So having a direct copy of someone eles pvp build isnt cheating but cooperating with friends is? Beyond a hypocritcal statement to me, man up own how YOU play and let others play how they wish. This thread screams I WANT THE RATIO TO STAY HIGH
    Posted on 06 July 15 at 06:54, Edited on 06 July 15 at 06:57 by Markyshizzle
    Having a similar build to somebody is not cheating, because using the build is skill based. And even having a like build, nobody plays the classes the same.

@mich
    The guild should absolutely be for pvp and cooperation, however, many are looking at it as a "boosting opportunity for emperor". There is actually no such thing and never will be. If they want to work as a team, one person will get it realistically per campaign. And it will be the person who plays the best out of 100s of people, not boosted or any other way. Every single person I played with in my campaign I met in there, and helped to form a group with. So it can be done with or without friends, its just a matter of finding willing people. After they saw i was the current leader and knew what i was doing, people had no problem following me to make the push.

@Osiris, u think i want the ratio to stay high when i literally made a video with tips, my build, and gameplay footage? Does that somehow say I am not trying to help anybody? Ratio doesn't mean shit honestly. So because I want people to work on actually learning the game and giving tips on how to do it... man i must somehow be selfish. In fact its the exact opposite. But im only using logic here... And when did i say cooperating with friends was wrong? I said it was required. The only thing i said is manipulating the game and leaderboard in a cheating fashion is not going to work. Its unboostable. And I couldn't be happier about it.
  • misfit119misfit1191,175,371
    Posted on 06 July 15 at 06:58
    Cool story bro.

http://bit.ly/1CIfw9K
    Looking to boost any MP achievements I don't have for any game I own.
  • MichelMichel1,003,584
    Posted on 06 July 15 at 07:57
    Guys.... halp me... I'm leader right now but ebonheart is in retard mode
  • Posted on 06 July 15 at 11:53
    All I see on this thread is gloating, and bitching. Man up now boys it's a game, it's not a life hack on how to become immortal. If there's this much bitching for the sake of one achievement I think you should all calm down with a cup of tea and eat a scone and re-evaluate your life. That is all.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 06 July 15 at 14:55
    That's the problem with achievement hunters...they want it fast and easy.

I want to do the Expert L4D story mode but everybodies boosting session is the 'play it on easy, leave, complete it on expert'.

Why oh why can't we do it legit?
  • MichelMichel1,003,584
    Posted on 06 July 15 at 15:46
    I'm not playing it easy and I'm getting it legit, but seems the guild was only looking to boost this thing, not to actually help others, I can count with the fingers of one hand, the people on that guild willing to help the community out
    Posted on 06 July 15 at 16:02
    @Mich... maybe u see what I am talking about now. I wish u luck tho bro. Only those that actually put in the time and effort will end up getting it.

And there is no gloating here, some people just cant understand the need for working toward a goal
  • MichelMichel1,003,584
    Posted on 06 July 15 at 17:26
    Thanks Marky, I will need luck indeed and if I do get it I'd be proud of it but the site has become more like a "easy" way out achievement guide rather than a site were people bother to play together as a community for fun/help others.

I'm not saying I haven't used easy ways myself but for this kind of stuff you really need dedication. I am really open to help others that go for this but sadly that alone isn't enough :(
  • WJS OsirisWJS Osiris974,317
    Posted on 07 July 15 at 06:07
    I disagree its unboostable, but i will say its unboostable if you want it RIGHT this instant.
  • Posted on 07 July 15 at 15:23, Edited on 07 July 15 at 15:42 by The Nerevarine
    LewisNoobBuster said:That's the problem with achievement hunters...they want it fast and easy.

I want to do the Expert L4D story mode but everybodies boosting session is the 'play it on easy, leave, complete it on expert'.

Why oh why can't we do it legit?
    Because a lot of the regulars on this site are cheaters who argue endlessly about how 'exploits aren't cheating' and then go on narcissistic ego trips in the forums about how great they/TA users are at games.

I've had some success on skill-based achievements with TA gamers, but if you want to do it legit there's other sites to find players that might be a lot better. It might not be as easy as TA gaming sessions -- but isn't that the point?
  • RedBlinkyRedBlinky1,443,442
    Posted on 07 July 15 at 16:12
    I get my ass kicked on pvp lol what have you guys found is the best way of finding groups...

Also scones are gross
  • MichelMichel1,003,584
    Posted on 07 July 15 at 17:46
    RedBlinky said:I get my ass kicked on pvp lol what have you guys found is the best way of finding groups...

Also scones are gross
    When you see a bunch of people together around the wayshrine in the base it means they are grouping up so thats like one way to do it
    Posted on 07 July 15 at 18:09
    Either become leader and invite everybody you see, talk to people at wayshrines, or if there is already a large group, combine them. You can have 20+ in a group so no need to have ppl spread out.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads