Game Discussion: Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Partner(s) Halo 1,2,3, ODST, 4, Cross Game, Master Saga Playlist Achievements

• EricGarcia4EricGarcia4715,785
    Posted on 02 July 15 at 09:59
    Just Looking for some players to run through the playlists achievements of completing 1 and 3 total playlists for each game. Also at the end for completing the Master Chief Saga Achievement.

I could do it alone but it would be easier and quicker with other people.
  • LambsteinLambstein472,109
    Posted on 02 July 15 at 12:54
    I heard rumors that Odst laso checkpoints don't work, but if they do, I would love to partner with someone who is on one of the last missions. Please message me
    I am content, but one more achievement couldn't hurt.
  • EricGarcia4EricGarcia4715,785
    Posted on 02 July 15 at 16:41
    Not going for LASO really, just simply trying to knock these out with someone that wants them too. LASO could be an option but its simply just getting 3 playlists done for each game...
  • Posted on 02 July 15 at 19:53
    Lambstein said:I heard rumors that Odst laso checkpoints don't work, but if they do, I would love to partner with someone who is on one of the last missions. Please message meHey buddy, are you lost? Post that somewhere else. wink
  • Posted on 02 July 15 at 21:50
    EricGarcia4 said:Not going for LASO really, just simply trying to knock these out with someone that wants them too. LASO could be an option but its simply just getting 3 playlists done for each game...It sounds like fun, not sure if I can do it myself right now though. Some of the playlists are a riot!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 03 July 15 at 04:05
    I'm giving out the Master Chief Saga checkpoint. All I have to do is start up the Epilogue and quit for you to get the achievement. Message me if you need it.smile
  • Large CoffeeLarge Coffee428,696
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads