Game Discussion: Game Room

Possible ideas for finishing the game

• StormSurgeStormSurge298,717
    Posted on 30 July 15 at 19:35
    I just want to be able to play it again! I still can get it to work. I've tried booting it up while not being logged on & it still freezes. It's extremely frustrating.
  • Posted on 31 July 15 at 10:17
    Try it disconnected from Live. I have no problems loading the game while logged in or connected. But try those first.
  • HaunshaulHaunshaul570,248
    Posted on 14 August 15 at 06:45
    Freezes at the title screen for me, too. Also am in Northwest US and I think the only game I own is centipede.... But I'd love to get at least some progress on this eventually. Being stuck at 120/1000 is pretty maddening.
  • mr xenonmr xenon423,357
    Posted on 22 September 15 at 19:52
    I made this suggestion about re-earning medals on the xbox.usevoice.com per the suggestion of support. It only has 10 votes (on page 5 out of 23). It would need 82 votes to be on page 1 for the Xbox 360 requests.

https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/251647-gaming-achievements...
    mr xenon
  • On Phone EmOn Phone Em470,431
    Posted on 26 September 15 at 13:40
    Microsoft won't do none. That's just the way they are. If it dosen't bring any money, they'll let it go. Proof ? I had a debate with them for Project Gotham Raing 4 unobtainable to which THEY own the rights. Still unobtainable.
    Case Closed so don't debate it.
  • JamPound32JamPound321,438,061
    Posted on 26 September 15 at 16:30
    BFG On My Own said:Microsoft won't do none. That's just the way they are. If it dosen't bring any money, they'll let it go. Proof ? I had a debate with them for Project Gotham Raing 4 unobtainable to which THEY own the rights. Still unobtainable.That's a bit different, the developer ( bizarre ) were the only one who could've put a new tournament up and they're out of business. This is expired licences.

If it was profitable to do so they would renew the licences, unfortunately I believe you guys left it way too late.
  • Posted on 26 September 15 at 16:48
    I did leave it to late. I actually started back up just a couple of days before the big delisting.
  • FalensaranoFalensarano1,279,544
  • x ShadoVV xx ShadoVV x549,260
    Posted on 14 November 15 at 22:34
    Everyone should just try to stay as active as possible on this. They did post a couple days ago that they were still lookin into the issues. I know it may not amount to much but we should just keep our eyes peeled and lookout for any improvements on the situation since it does seem a lot of ppl have purchased the game packs (myself included) and yet can't play any of the games that come with them. So if anything maybe they'll resolve the issue of game packs so that at least those with the purchases may be able to play their downloaded games
  • x ShadoVV xx ShadoVV x549,260
    Posted on 17 November 15 at 23:58
    Anyone with all the games want to meet up? Lol
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 18 November 15 at 05:08
    I really do hope they figure this out I was so close to completing this game.
    FoxHound22
    Posted on 22 November 15 at 14:09
    Making it backward compatible would resolve it. I'm basing this solely on the fact I can now play Golden Axe again and couldn't previously due to licensing restrictions on my console.
  • JamPound32JamPound321,438,061
    Posted on 22 November 15 at 15:21
    That would resolve the issue of not being able to download your previously purchased games. It wouldn't make it completable for everyone though.
  • Posted on 22 November 15 at 16:26
    Falensarano said:Making it backward compatible would resolve it. I'm basing this solely on the fact I can now play Golden Axe again and couldn't previously due to licensing restrictions on my console.What do you mean you can now play it and you couldn't before? I know it was delisted, but it's always been downloadable/playable if you already owned it...
    Posted on 24 November 15 at 18:48
    ThreeHaddock62 said:Falensarano said:Making it backward compatible would resolve it. I'm basing this solely on the fact I can now play Golden Axe again and couldn't previously due to licensing restrictions on my console.What do you mean you can now play it and you couldn't before? I know it was delisted, but it's always been downloadable/playable if you already owned it...When you purchase games, they register to the console you downloaded it on, not the gamer account. Then my Xbox 360 red ringed and I moved to an elite it wouldn't let me play the game again.

Now I can play it again on backward compatibility but it won't unlock any achievements apparently so still useless to me.
    Posted on 24 November 15 at 18:51
    JamP0und32 said:That would resolve the issue of not being able to download your previously purchased games. It wouldn't make it completable for everyone though.Yes but at least being able to play the content people have already spent money on is a step in the right direction. They won't let people finish the game but giving people back what they have paid for is an acceptable minimum, or at least it should be, to Microsoft.
  • Posted on 24 November 15 at 19:14
    Falensarano said:ThreeHaddock62 said:Falensarano said:Making it backward compatible would resolve it. I'm basing this solely on the fact I can now play Golden Axe again and couldn't previously due to licensing restrictions on my console.What do you mean you can now play it and you couldn't before? I know it was delisted, but it's always been downloadable/playable if you already owned it...When you purchase games, they register to the console you downloaded it on, not the gamer account. Then my Xbox 360 red ringed and I moved to an elite it wouldn't let me play the game again.

Now I can play it again on backward compatibility but it won't unlock any achievements apparently so still useless to me.
    It registers to your console and your account. You can download and play any of your games on any console, as long as you are signed into live. I have quite a few of my arcade games on a separate console right now, and I can't play them offline (They are only demos) but I can play them just fine when logged in.
  • Posted on 12 February 16 at 08:50
    A suggestion for those that already have enough games to complete this. I have confirmed with Microsoft that you are allowed to rent out a console or sell a console that have games and content already on it, however, with renting out the console, Microsoft can not be held liable nor fix any possible console bans that happen while in another persons possession and suggest renting a console at your own risk.
  • Posted on 12 February 16 at 17:07
    Good to know I may have a few trusting friends that might do that for me.
This thread has been locked by dropK1CK ninJA
Hide ads
Hide ads