Game Discussion: Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition

Ender Help Please

• Posted on 01 August 15 at 06:23
    I rented this game to finish up the achievements. I need the two Ender ones, dragon and portal. I put a gam session but no one joined and i msgd a couple guys but no one has replied. I started doing it legit,had 6 ender eyes and my game froze ad deleed my save . Can anyone please help a fellow achievement hunter? Msg me on xbox my gamertag is Irish Millitant
  • Posted on 01 August 15 at 14:38
    Ok thanks once again to the TA community, I got this done! Big shout out to Nooblets for helping me out with this one. Now I am just hoping that the 100 days achievement pops before I have to take the game back. Going to try to save it just before dark and sleep and reload 100 times. Will be painful but if it works it would be interesting.
  • Posted on 02 August 15 at 19:40
    hello can anyone please invite me there game if they have the end portal open please i can trade other achievement on any game i still have if you need any thanks
    death KNIGHT 1989 @
  • Posted on 07 August 15 at 15:38
    i need help with the End Achievement aswell haha Its the only one i haven't got and it suckssssss
  • DanscoutDanscout361,172
    Posted on 08 August 15 at 23:31
    i need help with the end achivement
  • pipomaggipipomaggi49,741
    Posted on 02 November 15 at 01:15
    yeah, i need some help with this cheevo too. i have the "on a rail" all set up in my world, if anyone needs it.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads