Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Arkane Shows Some Secrets Behind Dishonored 2

• DamnSillyDamnSilly1,367,974
  • WessmonsterWessmonster313,883
    Posted on 03 September 15 at 15:39
    Can't wait to play this, Emily is on the fast track to my favorite female protagonists list.
    https://www.facebook.com/GAMESWITHGOLDXBOXLIVE
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 03 September 15 at 15:50
    smile
  • Posted on 03 September 15 at 17:19
    MrMagicZero said:smileIs this how you try to get your post count up? This must've been the third "post" of you, that I see today that only contains a smiley.

OT: This looks really cool. I especially like how it looks when the room changes. Can't wait for this, though I still didn't get around to play the first part.
  • FlattmeisterFlattmeister469,362
    Posted on 03 September 15 at 21:39
    I really need to come back and finish the first one. The Grimy dirty , rat infested plague ridden streets. And the unique character and art design really caught my eye. A friend told me it was a cheap knock off of bio shock but it is so much more. Also Antr0p0phagus upon seeing your avatar reminds me I reay need to go back and finish and complete elder scrolls oblivion and the shivering isles expansion. I think I had clocked about 130 hours and my one and only save file was corrupted. NOOOOOO! That'll teach me for not making multiple saves which I have a bad habit of not doing and my wife criticises me for. She knows best .
    Toasty!
  • N7MarkissPhxN7MarkissPhx241,763
    Posted on 04 September 15 at 02:22
    Totally pumped for this "long awaited" sequel - imo Dishonored had a unique design so one of the best new ip's in rescent memory.

I wanna check both lead chars out, because of the mentioned different skillsets! so anyway, multiple playthroughs ahead smile

Gaming future for 2016 looks brighter (also spring is getting really crowded damnit)
  • CeeDaRulaCeeDaRula119,161
    Posted on 04 September 15 at 15:00
    Can't wait to play, this game looks awesome and Emily looks like a total badass.
    Shoot em' up!!!
  • Posted on 04 September 15 at 17:30
    I'm so excited for this to come out. Playing the HD edition now to get ready for it.
  • XI AlphaMale IXXI AlphaMale IX1,151,289
    Posted on 04 September 15 at 20:45
    Soooo stoked for this. Underwhelming video though.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads