Game Discussion: Halo 3 Forum

halo 3 skulls achievements

AuthorMessage
CAMOKIEREN
CAMOKIEREN - now should i get assasins creed 2
71,438 TrueAchievement PointsDonated to TrueAchievements.com85 posts
Last post: 19 Jul 13 at 19:18
Posted on 30 September 10 at 15:37
Hi guys I'm having trouble getting all the skulls in halo 3 I was wondering if there was anyone who knew were they all are that wouldn't mind running through the campaign to halo me get them
thanx in advance
Confused Shelf - TA Pro has expired! Crazy to think it has been 2 years since I wrote my blog leaderboard.
115,259 TrueAchievement PointsTrueAchievement Site Rank: 39,034 out of 279,0943,264 posts
Last post: 22 Sep at 18:08
Posted on 30 September 10 at 15:45, Edited on 30 September 10 at 16:04 by Confused Shelf
Off the top of my head:
First level: After the two phantoms drop hug the cliff on the right and drop ontp a ledge to get the Blind skull
At the end of the level where the chieftain is keep right along the dam so there is a lake on your right. Climb up in the far corner behind the chieftain and follow this high path all the way along, pass a dead sniper and round into a small alcove to get... iron?
Second Level: At the very start head to the top of the room where you go later. Climb up onto an empty gun rack and onto a grey concrete pipe that runs along the top of the room. At the end is black eye
Later in the level when the lone drone jumps out of the floor and then you proceed into a passage with drones flying in and out of pipes, head to the end and drop off facing backwards and quickly run forwards to get the grunt birthday
Third Level: After defeating the drones that come through the plasma barrier. head through the collapsed tunnel and pull up on the left when the cruiser flies overhead. Jump off the road and move around the pipes and ladders until you find the skull close to the ravine
Fourth Level: In the dock with the two wraiths before the one with the scarab is a small structure at the far right near the cliff. Ontop is another skull but you must get it before you kill the wraits. Vehicles and grenade jump needed.
Fifth Level: At the start a flood jumps over the street and he is equipped with the skull. Shoot off his arm and hopefully the skull will land on the street rather than the roof.
Sixth Level: After you get the scorpion you pass under a structure just before you encounter a wraith. Use the rocks and grenade jump to get on the structure and on one of the protruding arms is another skull
Seventh level: In the hornet section land on the base the elites come from to find the thunderstorm skull
Near the end of this level is a bunch of holograms of the halo array. jump through them in sequence to get the IWHBYF skull. You'll definatly need a video. I don't understand why you don't use youtube anyway but oh well.
Eighth Level: Defo need a video here. In the room with the secret 8th terminal in is a bunch of flood fungi and platforms etc that lead to a skull
Ninth Level: Keep right and head down a passage to get the last skull in the snow on the floor
Missed one I know but when I remember I'll edit the post. Its a silver anyway so not needed.

The last skull is on The Ark just after the Moniter works out The Arks purpose and realises there is another halo on the ark, a replacement for his. You head down some ramps and at the midpoint there is a bunch of tiny compartments above that you need a portable grav lift to get. Could actually be on the ramps before that cutscene
"Wait a minute, everyone knows pterodactyls can't stand the screach of a guitar!"
Negative ZZ
Negative ZZ - My fists only playthrough of Skyrim got me to 50k!
2,699 comments328 votes3,691 posts
Last post: 23 Sep at 05:41
Posted on 30 September 10 at 17:43, Edited on 30 September 10 at 17:44 by Negative ZZ
It's the Cowbell skull, and you have to get that after you kill the Scarab when you let your army of tanks in through the doors. Get a Grav lift out of the structure right by the Scarab, then kill it and proceed through the level until you get to a hallway with blue lights on the floor, and if you look up there should be some shelves. One of them has the Cowbell skull.

Oh, and take a guess why Shelves is underlined.
Message me if you know anywhere I can get Limited Edition Faceplates
Confused Shelf - TA Pro has expired! Crazy to think it has been 2 years since I wrote my blog leaderboard.
115,259 TrueAchievement PointsTrueAchievement Site Rank: 39,034 out of 279,0943,264 posts
Last post: 22 Sep at 18:08
Posted on 01 October 10 at 19:41
Negative ZZ said:Oh, and take a guess why Shelves is underlined.[shrugs] I... I-I don't know? W-why? Perhaps its so obvious I can't see but I don't get it?
"Wait a minute, everyone knows pterodactyls can't stand the screach of a guitar!"
Negative ZZ
Negative ZZ - My fists only playthrough of Skyrim got me to 50k!
2,699 comments328 votes3,691 posts
Last post: 23 Sep at 05:41
Posted on 02 October 10 at 20:38
Confused Shelf said:Negative ZZ said:Oh, and take a guess why Shelves is underlined.[shrugs] I... I-I don't know? W-why? Perhaps its so obvious I can't see but I don't get it?Well, I guess you really are a Confused Shelf.
Message me if you know anywhere I can get Limited Edition Faceplates
zJakey
zJakey - Finally properly back into achievement hunting
51 solutions530 votes813 posts
Last post: 07 Aug at 02:26
Posted on 02 October 10 at 22:43
Would it not be easier to look at the achievement guides for the skulls?
Hi people!
CAMOKIEREN
CAMOKIEREN - now should i get assasins creed 2
71,438 TrueAchievement PointsDonated to TrueAchievements.com85 posts
Last post: 19 Jul 13 at 19:18
Posted on 11 October 10 at 10:22
i was thinking more of running throught the campain with someone who has them and doesnt mine getting the skulls with me
ULTIMATE leo129 - Just got my class schedule. Looks like minimal gaming until June 2015 for me
Achievement Completion Percentage: 61.07% (Includes owned DLC) - 63 more achievements required to reach 62%124,284 TrueAchievement Points161 posts
Last post: 03 Aug at 02:50
Posted on 14 December 10 at 21:59
ok sure contact me for when you want to get the skulls. do you want the skulls that give you achievments all of them. make sure you contact me so i can help you
masterprime129