Walkthroughs Forum

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Ace Combat 6 Fires of Liberation Walkthrough Discussion

AuthorMessage
Posted on 27 October 10 at 19:38
Please use this thread to discuss the Ace Combat 6 Fires of Liberation walkthrough
Posted on 14 December 10 at 00:15
The walkthrough has now been published.

You can find it here: Ace Combat 6 Fires of Liberation Walkthrough
o DEEVIUS o
o DEEVIUS o - What's your view on Dragon Age II? - I liked the first one but found it very lineal and restricted, and the combat was very uninvolved?
9 walkthroughs ownedTrueAchievements Pro user3,368 posts
Last post: Today at 00:41
Posted on 25 June 14 at 05:37, Edited on 01 July 14 at 02:15 by o DEEVIUS o
Decent enough Walkthrough but I have the following issues, if you'll indulge me:

Walkthrough Overview

Just a suggestion really, I know you said 6 playthroughs and why, but you should mention that if you download a free Multirole aircraft you can skip an entire playthrough with no hassle. If you download, for example one of the Mirage 2000's, you can do your first playthrough with that on Hard. Then later do your Normal S ranks on the 4th or 5th playthrough, saving you a whole playthrough. Basically if you have a Multirole aircraft from the beginning your first normal playthrough is utterly pointless.

3. Story Walkthrough

2nd Run Through of AC6

You have no information on how to actually get S ranks, simply stating 'go back and S rank every mission' is pretty useless and we have to look elsewhere for that information. You achieve S rank on Operations based on score and score alone, trying in vain to complete operations quickly, or not using allies or not taking damage caused me much frustration. You just take your time and destroy all the non-targets first and you will S rank every time.

3rd Run Through of AC6

You should list the Ace pilots and where to find them actually in the Walkthrough, those links you posted could go down.

"End info: Finish buying all the airplane's weapons until they are done. Once you have finished doing that, you can start at the top and buy all the colors of every airplane but you do NOT need to buy all the weapons for them, just buy the different plane colors."

^ This is incorrect and will impede your progress. You do NOT need to buy any weapons for any of the original aircraft, it is not a requirement at all, and doing so will impede your progress, this should be altered.
My reputation precedes me. Otherwise I'd be late for all my appointments.