Game Discussion: Kinect Adventures Forum

Photo Command on video Kinect

AuthorMessage
PDM x cLaNgEr x - Just a quick update on my situation for friends in my list. I have woke up angrier than ever this morning for obvious
TrueAchievements site super-promoter179 posts
Last post: 23 Feb 12 at 11:04
Posted on 11 November 10 at 09:38
Hi everyone,
I see that when you play this game the camera will automically take photos of you during gameplay. However, I would love to know how you take a photo of someone you are talking to when using video Kinect.
When watching the footage of E3, it showed that you can say a command during video Kinect so the camera would take a photo of whoever you may be talking too, so you could use that photo for their contact details.
Any ideas anyone?????
Spilner
Spilner - Im going to have more games than i can handle soon!
TrueAchievements Bug Reports Manager604 solutions11,593 posts
Last post: Today at 06:20
Posted on 11 November 10 at 12:54
A lot of the video kinect features shown at E3 do not exsist yet, so my guess is that its not there yet (unfortunately)
http://bit.ly/9VPrSA Games i own, want help on any PM me.
CrazyC0330
CrazyC0330 - Chillin', makin' a killin'.  What more can I say?  Top Billin'.
56,964 TrueAchievement Points24 posts
Last post: 17 Mar 11 at 15:18
Posted on 11 November 10 at 21:19
yeah plus, what if the person you're playing isn't on your friends list, and they're a fat guy that plays naked or something. Eff that. I don't want it automatically taking his photo. lol.
Posted on 15 November 10 at 08:06
Plus you need their permission to take their photo if you want to view and use it.
Currently playing Halo:Reach, Fallout New Vegas, Battlefield: BC 2 and Red Dead Redemption

Account Settings

Xbox live settings will need to be set up in the following way to allow TrueAchievements to scan your gamertag.

1. Log into https://live.xbox.com

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.

My Account xbox.com

3. Scroll down to Settings and Preferences on the right hand side. Click on Privacy and Online Settings.

Privacy xbox.com

4. Scroll down to Privacy. You need to make sure that Profile Sharing and Game History is set to Everyone otherwise you will not be scanned.

Privacy Settings xbox.com

These simple steps will allow TrueAchievements to scan your profile and update your achievements.