Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

New Left 4 Dead 2 DLC Announced

• punkyliarpunkyliar289,607
  • Posted on 17 February 11 at 14:25
    What the hell? I love more DLC for L4D2 =D
  • DerrockDerrock121,476
    Posted on 17 February 11 at 14:27, Edited on 17 February 11 at 14:27 by Derrock
    Yeah should be pretty fun!
  • Posted on 17 February 11 at 14:28
    ^^but i hate playing shooters on PC -.-"
    (I know it will be free though..again like all the other DLC lol)
  • Zo W ee DZo W ee D17,917
    Posted on 17 February 11 at 14:28
    Yeah ! Love this game !!
  • PharahmedicPharahmedic293,119
    Posted on 17 February 11 at 14:28
    Nice! I would hope this is free, seeing as the game hasn't used up it's freebie usage yet. Either way, looking forward to it!
  • DilhackDilhack117,752
    Posted on 17 February 11 at 14:29
    Don't get me wrong...I love the game - but is it really necessary to keep releasing DLC on this? It's over a year old, work on a new/better title instead...
  • Snipah LocSnipah Loc387,185
    Posted on 17 February 11 at 14:29
    Zzzzzzz..... again?
  • Posted on 17 February 11 at 14:32
    Dilhack said:
    Don't get me wrong...I love the game - but is it really necessary to keep releasing DLC on this? It's over a year old, work on a new/better title instead...
    lol, you clearly never heard of the outrage that happened when L4D2 was in development after only a single DLC for the first game. Valve will probably wait a while before making that mistake again. In other news, can't wait for this but its still a long way off. I'll have to check out that Evil Eyes campaign on youtube
    "Wait a second, everyone knows pterodactyls can't stand the screech of a guitar"
    But it's got zombies in it ................... :D
    Nintendo fanboy who loves Sega and plays XBox, seriously
    Valve, stop leaching money off of me. There better be no cheevos for this. After buying Sacrifice twice...
  • SmedsSmeds326,446
    Posted on 17 February 11 at 14:34
    Dilhack said:
    When this one was announced people bitched because it was too soon, now it's been too long since a new one? What the hell???

I hope there will be a complete package released with all the DLC, I'd like to get them eventually but I don't even own the L4D2 main disc!
  • Santar0sSantar0s358,497
    Posted on 17 February 11 at 14:38
    Dear Valve,

Please finish Half Life.

Sincerely,
    A Gamer
  • MehticulousMehticulous523,231
    Posted on 17 February 11 at 14:39
    L4D2 = 1750/1750? :D
  • SashaQSashaQ290,669
    Posted on 17 February 11 at 14:40
    Seems like Valve's audience is quite fickle. I'm with you guys.. seems weird that people were all for boycotting l4d2 when it was announced because it was "too soon" but now people are upset because the game has been out for over a year so they want a new title? Valve just can't seem to win, can they? Anyway, I'm excited for this. I long avoided l4d because of the problems surrounding the sacrifice, but now that those are patched, my feelings about the game are brightening. As long as the achievements for this DLC are unlockable then I'll be happy.
    Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once.
  • ScizXScizX149,386
    Posted on 17 February 11 at 14:41
    As long as the achievements are not glitched I'm kind of ok with it I guess..
  • StarSnapshotStarSnapshot171,120
    Posted on 17 February 11 at 14:42
    Doesn't even matter if they can win or not, thanks to Steam, Valve can do pretty much the hell they like.
  • DilhackDilhack117,752
    Posted on 17 February 11 at 14:44
    I've never been a huge Valve follower (although this game and the original Half Life are fantastic...I've just never followed the rest) - so I didn't know about the boycott or anything surrounding the title. For me though, the game has been overplayed and put back on the shelf...and now they're putting out DLC that likely has achievements so I'm going to have to dust it off again. I don't know whether I should be excited or annoyed...lol.
  • NLi10NLi1059,239
    Posted on 17 February 11 at 14:46
    Still haven't finished the last lot - more always welcome though.
  • Das KuhnenDas Kuhnen770,376
    Posted on 17 February 11 at 14:47
    SashaQ said:
    Seems like Valve's audience is quite fickle. I'm with you guys.. seems weird that people were all for boycotting l4d2 when it was announced because it was "too soon" but now people are upset because the game has been out for over a year so they want a new title? Valve just can't seem to win, can they? Anyway, I'm excited for this. I long avoided l4d because of the problems surrounding the sacrifice, but now that those are patched, my feelings about the game are brightening. As long as the achievements for this DLC are unlockable then I'll be happy.
    I was one whom almost boycotted 2, but mostly out of my love for the first game. I am in no way interested in a third game yet though, so bring on the DLC! I was worried they had moved on or were only gonna support the PC game now. (They still have 250 gs to work with in both titles as well!)
    For the Rum and the Cheese!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads