Game Discussion: Medal of Honor Forum

fear the reaper - medal of honour

AuthorMessage
Posted on 10 March 11 at 00:04, Edited on 10 March 11 at 00:22 by mitchcraft1980
im just wondering if anyone has managed to get this lately or if its glitched maybe with a TU or something cos i have killed EVERYTHING in the camp and it still doesnt pop

i have read and watched numerous videos and i have done all it says to do and nothing ....

i know for a fact everything is dead cos u can see if there are men running around after the cam goes down and also u see the gun shots in the air , i have made sure i kill all the men i see and then finish the last camp hut thing off and nope still doesnt work

Medal of HonorFear the ReaperThe Fear the Reaper achievement in Medal of Honor worth 17 pointsSingleplayer: Destroyed AQ Camp with AC-130

EDIT : this always works for me, i go post for help and i get the chevo straight after even though i just done the same thing as the last 20 times except it cut off early and before i had killed everything

and the solution is wrong for it saying u have to kill everyone, i dont get what ur sposed to do cos i never destroyed everything this time and there were heaps of guys still alive and the chevo popped so its very screwed up ....

must just be random ....
HiradC
HiradC - first attempt at destiny raid, we had to leave it on the last boss after a few tries :S
72 completed games(Includes owned DLC)Achievement Completion Percentage: 59.34% (Includes owned DLC) - 63 more achievements required to reach 60%698 posts
Last post: 22 Oct at 18:33
Posted on 11 March 11 at 00:39
hehe, well congrats on achievement anyway!
-insert witty comment-
Hoffman
Hoffman - Debating on getting the Xbone.  wait for Halo edition in November?
TrueAchievements Community Events OrganizerTrueAchievements Moderator8,075 posts
Last post: 04 Sep at 02:16
Posted on 11 March 11 at 16:10
Moved to Game Discussino forum.
Pardon me, do you have any Grey Poupon?
HiradC
HiradC - first attempt at destiny raid, we had to leave it on the last boss after a few tries :S
72 completed games(Includes owned DLC)Achievement Completion Percentage: 59.34% (Includes owned DLC) - 63 more achievements required to reach 60%698 posts
Last post: 22 Oct at 18:33
Posted on 11 March 11 at 22:43
Hoffman said:Moved to Game Discussino forum.We gone Italiano
-insert witty comment-
Hoffman
Hoffman - Debating on getting the Xbone.  wait for Halo edition in November?
TrueAchievements Community Events OrganizerTrueAchievements Moderator8,075 posts
Last post: 04 Sep at 02:16
Posted on 12 March 11 at 12:35
Itsa me, Mario.
Pardon me, do you have any Grey Poupon?