Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Resonance of Fate Walkthrough Discussion

• Information
    Posted on 10 April 12 at 03:32
    Please use this thread to discuss the Resonance of Fate walkthrough
  • mooglessmoogless231,135
    Posted on 10 April 12 at 05:33
    .....why is there a second post? did i miss something?
    Remember, science rhymes with compliance. Do you know what doesn't rhyme with compliance? NEUROTOXIN
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 10 April 12 at 08:39, Edited on 16 April 12 at 19:24 by
    I had to quit writing the previous walkthrough for some reasons, so it was deleted. Yesterday I got some unexpected free days, so I asked Tasty Pastry to set it up again to write at least an essential draft.
    -
    Basic version finished on 16/04.
  • Information
    Posted on 24 April 12 at 20:01
    ooh its done, ima read it just for fun later!
    Remember, science rhymes with compliance. Do you know what doesn't rhyme with compliance? NEUROTOXIN
  • Se4nzZ WoRLdSe4nzZ WoRLd519,632
    Posted on 24 April 12 at 20:18, Edited on 24 April 12 at 20:19 by Se4nzZ WoRLd
    moogless said:
    ooh its done, ima read it just for fun later!
    laugh I hope you have a LOT of time.
    Posted on 24 April 12 at 20:41
    i read the first 3 pages and never saw any mention of hawk eye/eagle eye :( that combo murders everything.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 24 April 12 at 21:37
    Luck is not my way of approaching things.
  • Posted on 24 April 12 at 21:39
    Luck is usually not the way to approach most things. You want something that will work every time you do it.
    How much for the whole kitten kaboodle?
    Posted on 24 April 12 at 21:42
    murdered an enemy with it every fight in neverland -.- damned awesome accessorys.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 24 April 12 at 21:46
    Good for you I guess.
  • ChucklestyleChucklestyle1,442,617
    Posted on 14 June 12 at 03:40
    Been playing the heck out of this game, loving it, the walkthrough is great and is helping immensely. I would like to make a small addendum, however:

***MINOR SPOILER ALERT JUST IN CASE***

Quest #35, "Kitty Dog": You can complete it with one piece of Luxury Meat, as mentioned in the walkthrough. However, if you continue to give the girl extra meat until Kitty Dog is no longer hungry, then come back in the next Chapter, (or maybe only if you do it before chap 16 and come back then, I couldn't verify on this playthrough), Kitty Dog will be all grown up (into a dwellest, no less!) and the girl will give you the item "Witchy Doll". Take this to the man in front of the shop back in your hometown and he will give you an EXP Trainer in exchange. If you've brought him all the other dolls up to this point he will also give you 3x Perfect Aid.

Great work on the walkthrough, and happy hunting!
  • Posted on 28 September 13 at 21:17
    In Ruins Site Central there is chest that isn't mentioned.

There is a bronze box on a square platform in the 2nd area where you fight 2 Frag Dwellest's and a Shady Thug STG, after the first area which contains the Ancient Text needed for the Different Values quest in Chapter 8. It contains 3x Energy Hex (J).

Great walkthrough though, it's very accurate and descriptive.
    Is shooting bullets not cool enough for you? Buy a Maliwan and light some people on fire!
  • MalibuStacey85MalibuStacey851,233,767
    Posted on 29 December 14 at 18:58
    Brilliant walkthrough, just spotted this typo:
    Quest # 51 - Chapter 13 # 03/04 - The Future of Medicine - Complete
    Speak with Stanley on Solam Street. He asks you to retrieve a book on Core Lift 3.
    This should say Core Lift 2, not Core Lift 3.
  • Posted on 29 December 14 at 23:37
    Should be fixed now. Thanks for letting us know.
    How much for the whole kitten kaboodle?
  • Samuka159BRSamuka159BR290,186
    Posted on 08 March 15 at 20:07
    Amazing walkthroug, but i have a question that i couldnt get The asnwer anywhere else. So, i am at The end of chapter 5 and im doing The final side quest before moving, a small errand, i have to deliver The item to someone at level 1, The thing is that to get there i have to pass throug a special colored hex that i dont know where to find. Is a a L shapçed darker Green hex, any tips?
  • AradeenAradeen972,490
    Posted on 09 March 15 at 19:42
    I don't know which one you're looking for. Check the image in the link below to identify the hex you need and farm the ennemy who drops it.

http://i.imgur.com/vAy7X.png

Energy Hex (F)
    Drop: Chunky Gangster (Closed Road from Chapter 7 to Chapter 9).
    Drop: Gang King (Arena Rank 33).
    Best opportunities: Chunky Gangsters until they're available; then Arena.

Energy Hex (G)
    Drop: Li'l Tiger (Tundra), Gelsey's Fencer, Gelsey's Gunman, Gelsey's Assault (Mine 24 for a limited time).
    Drop: Soldier GL-MG, Soldier GL-SO, Soldier GL-AR (Arena Rank 30 and 31).
    Best opportunities: Li'l Tiger and Arena.
    Note : this informations are in the WT made by Starlight in the Basel chapter.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

• IDarK VorteXXIDarK VorteXX1,391,499
    Posted on 28 December 15 at 03:09
    The writer of the walkthrough disabled most of his media related items. His Youtube links aswell as his DeviantArt links dont work. However, Imgur does work as he hasnt disabled those.
  • Thrawn526Thrawn526328,996
    Posted on 10 March 19 at 21:48
    As noted before, the links for the Basel maps have been disabled. Looking for an alternative, I found that there is a collection of maps on the Wiki for the game: https://resonanceoffate.fandom.com/wiki/World_Map Not sure if it would be feasible/possible to replace the broken links for the individual maps with that one or ones to each map in turn, but perhaps at least a note could be added about the alternate possibility or something.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads