RPG Addicts!

Forum for the "RPG Addicts!" leaderboards

What RPG are you currently playing.

• AnavrynAnavryn789,721
    Posted on 01 November 14 at 00:40, Edited on 01 November 14 at 00:40 by Anavryn
    Allgorhythm said:When you do get Dragon's Dogma, make sure you get the Dark Arisen version.

I do have KoA on my short list but, DA: Inquisition comes out in less than three weeks.
    I recall you mentioning the Dark version before so I'm hoping that is the one that someday goes on sale. As for DA:I, enjoy it as much as you can for those of us without the XBone. :)
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm653,109
    Posted on 01 November 14 at 00:57
    DA: Inquisition is coming out on the 360 as well..
  • AnavrynAnavryn789,721
    Posted on 01 November 14 at 16:22
    Allgorhythm said:DA: Inquisition is coming out on the 360 as well..So it is. Not sure why I was thinking XB one only haha. Maybe you'll have a walkthrough for it done by the time I get around to picking it up. :D
    Posted on 01 November 14 at 16:57
    Anavryn said:Allgorhythm said:DA: Inquisition is coming out on the 360 as well..So it is. Not sure why I was thinking XB one only haha. Maybe you'll have a walkthrough for it done by the time I get around to picking it up. :DI'd like to but I'm already working on one and contributing on another. However, if no one picks it up by the time I finish, I'll volunteer for it.
  • ZarhinZarhin55,304
  • Selkirk16Selkirk16439,162
    Posted on 13 August 15 at 10:13
    Finally went back to complete FF (WP) after 3 years or so. Moved on to FF 3 (WP), just beat the campaign and am currently grinding for the remaining achievements. Great to play these RPG classics on my phone!
  • Free RiegnFree Riegn746,833
    Posted on 15 August 15 at 09:39
    This is a mostly dead RPG leaderboard (if you look at the posts and the dates). I created a leaderboard called RPG and Anime Groupies. I'm looking for active members. It is a private leaderboard for that main reason.

Feel free to request to join or PM me.
    Yeah Buddy!!!
  • VermigsVermigs394,247
    Posted on 25 August 15 at 01:26
    Dragon Age series...........again. For the umpteenth time.
    Posted on 25 August 15 at 02:15
    Vermigs said:Dragon Age series...........again. For the umpteenth time.I pre-ordered Inquisition and played DA Origins and DA II during the summer of 2014 in anticipation. When Inquisition was delayed a month and a half, I pulled Dragon's Dogma out of my backlog. Unfortunately for Inquisition, I became fixated on Dragon's Dogma that I am still playing after a year. So, Inquisition now languishes in my backlog, still in its shrink wrap.
  • DJ RJesterDJ RJester1,684,849
    Posted on 22 September 15 at 07:22
    I am currently finishing FFXI (have 2 achievements left that cannot be finished/unlocked until 27th) & have just started "Lords of the Fallen".

I have so many RPG's in my back log, and just not enough time to play them ='(
  • DJ RJesterDJ RJester1,684,849
    Posted on 06 October 15 at 06:49
    Back on "Star Ocean The Last Hope" again now, until I finish it.

I still have the Faize run Battle Trophies and both difficulty playthroughs (so still quite a lot of hours)
  • AwooAwoo2,212,297
    Posted on 06 October 15 at 08:32, Edited on 06 October 15 at 08:32 by Awoo
    Jumped on the Undertale bandwagon last week to see what all the fuss was about. Surprised to say it was completely justified, game of the decade for me.
    What can change the nature of a man?
    Posted on 06 October 15 at 13:51
    RazorPriest said:Jumped on the Undertale bandwagon last week to see what all the fuss was about. Surprised to say it was completely justified, game of the decade for me.I haven't played it yet but I did contribute to the Kickstarter campaign and have a digital download. Glad to hear your accolades.
    Posted on 31 October 15 at 02:16
    Costume Quest

Because it's Halloween.
  • Posted on 20 January 16 at 20:34
    star ocean 4, infinite undiscovery, & cronotrigger in laptop on snes emulator (zsnes)
  • Posted on 26 January 16 at 14:47
    Mass Effect 2, moving on to Mass Effect 3 afterwards
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads