GamerchiX

Forum for the "GamerchiX" leaderboards

Need achievement partners?

• GibGirlGibGirl356,505
    Posted on 27 December 08 at 05:24
    I figure this would a great place for some GamerchiX to find partners for playing online to aim for achievements...

I'm up for online play for Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts, either Hardwood Spades or Hearts, and the Burger King games!

I'll also play most things I have with others...
  • Lil PipsLil Pips834,745
    Posted on 28 December 08 at 09:03
    Hi GG. I am up for all of those. I've gotten a few N&B achievements with others but I can still help out. We'll need 4 people for most of them, and 8 people for 1 achievement.
  • IlhjaIlhja36,769
    Posted on 18 March 09 at 09:02
    well I got spades and hearts on my boyfriends xbox but I am the one playing them^^ So I can play those.

But I am on for playing uno and gears of war(the first one^^). But I suck at it^^
  • CRU x360aCRU x360a508,356
    Posted on 20 October 09 at 03:02
    I'm looking for a couple people to help out in GOW2 (JP) for some Horde if anybody has it. Hit me up. Cheers
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 18 April 12 at 20:25
    I'm looking for achievement partners for GOW3 DLC horde and beast mode. Feel free to add me if you're interested in some games.
  • wisegurl316wisegurl3161,462,460
    Posted on 20 April 12 at 00:15
    I'm always interested in something to play!!!!
    --Wisegurl--
  • Posted on 27 April 13 at 11:14
    any aussies out there for Injustice? Apparently their servers have 'distance issues'
    Mental Note: Remember to unwrap the Pop-Tarts before you put them in the toaster... BEFORE
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads