Game Discussion: Army of TWO: The 40th Day

DIY PMC Achievement

• PHARREAL87PHARREAL87389,854
    Posted on 14 May 12 at 16:10
    mask creator not working? anybody know anything?
  • LoonieleeLoonielee768,235
    Posted on 15 May 12 at 05:13
    I had real trouble getting this to work. The guide has a link to a step by step guide which I followed exactly and it evenutally popped.
    The main trouble I had was linking the EA account.

I can't remember what I did to get it to work in the end though.

Good luck. It was a pain!
  • Babs DiaBabs Dia199,035
  • ComesBrothersComesBrothers1,099,781
    Posted on 29 November 12 at 02:35
    How is it possible people have unlocked this very recently?!?!?!!?
    Look at the recent winners: 14, 15, 16, 23 and 24 November 2012...
    I don't think that they've unlocked it in the past and that it has just now scanned/registered the achievement, or did it?
    What other explanation can there be? Is there a new, different site were you can create the mask or something?
    Peace & Happiness
  • ComesBrothersComesBrothers1,099,781
    Posted on 29 November 12 at 02:43
    ...or maybe they once created a custom face mask and correctly uploaded it to their game, but didn't play a game yet with that custom mask, .... untill now, very recently... I think it's that...
    Peace & Happiness
  • JakeythedudeJakeythedude1,316,192
    Posted on 03 December 12 at 20:37
    Everyone please help hassle EA to fix this. I've been posting relentlessly on the thread, we need fresh blood.
  • Big Papa RezBig Papa Rez390,897
    Posted on 09 February 13 at 04:19
    just posted... hope this happens before they decide to close servers
    Hail to the King Baby!
    Posted on 22 March 13 at 01:23
    Still nothing!
    Hail to the King Baby!
  • JakeythedudeJakeythedude1,316,192
  • Tao LogosTao Logos904,384
    Posted on 01 September 13 at 03:15
    This should be marked as unobtainable at this point. I bought this game thinking I could complete it.
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant1,121,155
    Posted on 08 September 13 at 15:59
    It is not unobtaiable if you had use the mask creater before it was removed.

I know the content team are looking into a new icon for this sort of thing
  • Tao LogosTao Logos904,384
    Posted on 22 September 13 at 01:15, Edited on 22 September 13 at 01:16 by Tao Logos
    You could say the same thing about closed servers. You could obtain then before they were closed...

But I see your point
    Posted on 22 September 13 at 05:06
    If the servers were closed, no one can unlock it. They are marked as discontinued. If it was unobtainable, no one could ever unlock it.

this is not discontinued to all, but the buggy tag does not clarify anything.
  • Posted on 07 October 13 at 13:50
    URG... created a kool mask with the mask creator, used it for a few days then KABOOM, started the game up a few days ago only to see a window during the loading process of the game stating that my mask was removed due to violating their T&C.... What is going on, with all off the new tech that devs have in place in developing todays games I'm beginning to wonder what is going to happen with the new gen games'

Regards
    Homie
    [url=http://www.trueachievements.com/Homie+Simpson.htm][img]http://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/Homie+Simpson.jpg[/img][/url]
    Posted on 20 October 13 at 10:28
    Been a few months since I checked this on EA Help page but this is newish for me...

UPDATED: 9/20/2013

"We are aware that the Army of Two: The 40th Day Mask Creator is currently not available, preventing players from being able to unlock the DIY PMC achievement/trophy. We would like to apologize for the inconvenience this may cause. We will update this article with further information regarding this issue as it becomes available. "
    Shop Smart! Shop "S" Mart!
    Posted on 20 October 13 at 10:42
    It has been too long for a simple fix around.
    Hey Cousin, let's go bowling!
  • tornprince2012tornprince20121,329,921
    Posted on 23 February 14 at 12:58
    I bet those fucks will close the servers before fixing the mask creator. Wanna bet too? Fucking EA....
    Posted on 23 February 14 at 13:02
    It will never be fixed.
    Hey Cousin, let's go bowling!
    Posted on 10 March 14 at 11:33
    still trying to keep this going...
    Posted on 10 March 14 at 13:03
    EA chat support

You are now ready to chat with Mridul.
    Mridul
    Thanks for contacting EA Customer Experience, my name is Mridul. How may I assist you today?
    you
    good morning
    Mridul
    Good morning.
    you
    Since 2012 I have been trying to inquire to a very well know issue with out getting any answer about the "The 40th Day Mask Creator is currently not available, preventing players from being able to unlock the DIY PMC"
    you
    I am curious to know why this is not being fixed?
    Mridul
    I am so sorry about this issue and I wish I cold do something in this case but I hope you understand that We at customer support can only assist you with the technical issues, accounts or billing issues and cannot make changes to the actual gameplay or fix in-game bugs or glitches as this can only be fixed by the developers who designed the game. The best way or the platform to reach them is our forums page.I am sure, you have already checked out this link:
    http://help.ea.com/in/article/what-happened-to-army-of-two-t...
    you
    yeah i been following it for a long time
    you
    EA doesn't even respond anymore
    Mridul
    Yeah, If you want then I can also report this issue on forums personally.
    Mridul
    Unfortunately that's the only way to reach them.
    you
    I was hoping the would do what EPIC did for Gears of War 3's "Socialite" and just patch the game with an update giving everybody who updated the achievement
    you
    I would appreciate it if you could please
    Mridul
    As I can see in the link that it is last updated on Updated 20-Sep-2013, so I am sure they are working on this issue and it will be fix by next patch. I'll be glad to forward this request to our seniors.
    you
    Yeah figured it would be done by now but thanks for the input
    Mridul
    You are welcome.
    you
    if you could bring it to the powers to be that would be super
    you
    thank you again
    Mridul
    I will try my best to do that and I am sorry that I wasn't able to resolve your concern completely.
    Mridul
    Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts support. Is there anything else I can assist you with?
    you
    no that was all, thank you and have a good day
    Mridul
    If you are satisfied with my service then please feel free to end this chat session by clicking on "End Chat" option on top.
    Mridul
    Have a great day.
    Mridul
    Goodbye
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads