Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Marvel Super Hero Squad Coming This Fall

• Posted on 24 July 11 at 15:05
    Full utilization of uDraw GameTablet

Flying into stores this fall is THQ's Marvel Super Hero Squad: Comic Combat. Heroic gamers can save the day starting on November 15th.

This release date also hints at the release of the Xbox 360 version of the uDraw tablet. As this game is built strictly for the tablet, one could infer that the formerly Wii-exclusive uDraw will come to Xbox no later than November 15th, if not sooner.

The game will feature a comic book art style with its familiar cartoonish versions of ten Superheroes including Captain America and Iron Man.

http://www.dreamstation.cc/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/m....jpg

THQ detailed the ways the uDraw will be utilized:
    The uDraw GameTablet allows players to direct attacks, wield weapons and build barricades in the Marvel Super Hero Squad universe. Players can even shake the uDraw GameTablet to create an in-game earthquake!

Marvel Super Hero Squad began as a Hasbro toy collection geared towards children in 2006. Since then, it has seen a rise in popularity among all age groups. The franchise has attracted interest from collectors and even spawned a television show, the plainly-titled Marvel Super Hero Squad Show.

Look for the uDraw GameTablet this fall and Marvel Super Hero Squad: Comic Combat on November 15th.
  • misterman08misterman081,030,772
    Posted on 24 July 11 at 15:17
    hmmm....yet to have played the last Super Hero Squad game that came out
  • Posted on 24 July 11 at 15:17
    I'm going to be honest. This uDraw stuff is pretty stupid in my opinion. You know... unless you enjoy a oversized Nintendo DS. laugh I don't mind the Kinect mostly, but I would never get this.

(BTW: I have a DS and don't mind it, but I think for a console you should use something different).
    Fear the Immortal!
  • Posted on 24 July 11 at 15:48
    Joe da Immortal said:
    I'm going to be honest. This uDraw stuff is pretty stupid in my opinion. You know... unless you enjoy a oversized Nintendo DS. laugh I don't mind the Kinect mostly, but I would never get this.

(BTW: I have a DS and don't mind it, but I think for a console you should use something different).
    I agree about how the uDraw stuff doesn't really appeal to me, but then again, I suck terribly at drawing. I can't even draw a straight line lol.
  • misterman08misterman081,030,772
    Posted on 24 July 11 at 15:49
    i have a hard time drawing stick people from time to time
  • Posted on 24 July 11 at 16:33
    Complete waste of game development. Instead of wasting money towards an accessory that maybe 10 people will buy, they should focus on their other titles, and save that money to prevent the stupid online passes.
  • Posted on 24 July 11 at 17:29
    A 1998 Mustang said:
    Joe da Immortal said:

I agree about how the uDraw stuff doesn't really appeal to me, but then again, I suck terribly at drawing. I can't even draw a straight line lol.
    Hey, I'm saying it doesn't appeal and I'm actually pretty good at drawing. =P That just shows more how useless it is.
    Fear the Immortal!
  • iksolokosiksolokos267,168
    Posted on 24 July 11 at 17:56
    I don't see the point in bringing the uDraw to the 360. I don't see many gamers actually using it.
    http://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/IncrediBoy.jpg
  • Posted on 24 July 11 at 17:59
    I think I may use it with my little sister but that's about it.
  • Mad HecticMad Hectic488,638
    Posted on 24 July 11 at 18:06
    So is Udraw as good as a graphics tablet, or is it a dumbed down version.
  • Posted on 24 July 11 at 20:09
    The influx of strange peripherals never seem to stop.
    I don't see anyone really clamoring for a Wii like experience on the 360, but then again...what do I know?
  • SanadaSanada738,552
    Posted on 24 July 11 at 20:26
    This looks like something I would pass on, as Smurf said the wii experience on the 360 isn't one Im too fond of, but it is most likey fun for a younger audience.
    You seem a little furious...
  • Posted on 25 July 11 at 06:28
    A Whole 10 superheroes? No... Way... (sarcasm dumbass)
  • Posted on 25 July 11 at 13:35
    I don't think this uDraw will take off as they think it will until it has a must have game
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 25 July 11 at 13:49
    super hero squad
    Muerte la robo-lución,You Gotta Shoot 'Em in the Head
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 26 July 11 at 11:13
    Can't wait to draw stuff wink
    grfdgfd
  • blutulfrblutulfr188,762
    Posted on 29 July 11 at 14:35
    play the first game cause i am a comic fan and liked it allot so i am looking forward to the next one
  • ERIKDOTCOMERIKDOTCOM111,905
    Posted on 29 July 11 at 20:49
    JuniorMT said:
    Complete waste of game development. Instead of wasting money towards an accessory that maybe 10 people will buy, they should focus on their other titles, and save that money to prevent the stupid online passes.
    Agreed. Kinect is fully capable of doing what they suggest uDraw can, and it doesn't even need a peripheral to do it.
    "War does not determine who is right, only who is left." -Bertrand Russell
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads