Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Ninja Gaiden III Ninja Trials Bring Gamerscore

• punkyliarpunkyliar289,607
  • Posted on 17 April 12 at 20:49
    Wonder if i should get this or not 6+ playthroughs on 2 though im not sure!!
    I game for achievements as im a "WHORE"
  • Barad 007Barad 007951,092
    Posted on 17 April 12 at 20:51
    Only 60G :l
    Battlefield 3 Gamer !
  • BeachemBeachem653,863
    Posted on 17 April 12 at 21:00
    Kinda figured that would happen....
    Jump right out of a creek!
  • DementhisDementhis233,236
    Posted on 17 April 12 at 21:31
    The next pack is Ultimate pack, adds Ultimate ninja difficulty for campaign, ultimate trials 4 and 5, and new headgear and armor along with completion of ultimate trials 4 and 5 grants you Ryu Hayabusa's head band and his armbands and leg plates, Ryu is also an AI controlled opponent in Clan Battles that will appear on a rare occasion and your team has to work together to bring him down, found this on the official Tecmo site.
  • aps42aps42882,209
    Posted on 17 April 12 at 21:38
    i hope the Ultimate DLC will have a gamerpic for completing Ultimate Ninja difficulty, much like NG2 and Master Ninja
    aps42
  • Posted on 17 April 12 at 21:50, Edited on 17 April 12 at 22:01 by sepulturas666
    ^ You should pay an extra 80 space bucks for this. Times changed man. :P
  • STRESSER1STRESSER1227,150
    Posted on 17 April 12 at 22:10
    sounds good
  • MH The RockstarMH The Rockstar1,379,648
    Posted on 17 April 12 at 22:17
    Dementhis said:
    The next pack is Ultimate pack, adds Ultimate ninja difficulty for campaign, ultimate trials 4 and 5, and new headgear and armor along with completion of ultimate trials 4 and 5 grants you Ryu Hayabusa's head band and his armbands and leg plates, Ryu is also an AI controlled opponent in Clan Battles that will appear on a rare occasion and your team has to work together to bring him down, found this on the official Tecmo site.
    The bit about Ryu showing up on rare occasions sounds cool.
  • ShinUkyoShinUkyo189,979
    Posted on 17 April 12 at 22:29
    Yay for awkward, uneven, tiny amounts of GS additions. They're taking a note from EA, on this one. I don't get why it would have been hard to bring the total for these additions to 250gs (the maximum still allowed, as far as I know, for content released in the same short period on an old-type retail game.) I can't imagine it costs them any more or less to change the amount of GS, as long as it fits within parameters. And besides, assuming people care about the amount at all, you'd figure a higher one would lure more folks in.
  • JakeythedudeJakeythedude1,316,214
    Posted on 17 April 12 at 23:50
    60g? Okay then...
    "Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have. Make the Now the primary focus of your
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 17 April 12 at 23:55
    Waiting on Ninja Lite Pack 2.. suppose to have been out today, I just want the scythe for story, could care less about the extra achievements.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 18 April 12 at 00:10
    DLC weapons? Average reviews of 3 or 4/10? Rubbish DLC, tacked on multiplayer? Lots of multiplayer achievements?

Way to ruin the fanbase Tecmo, should have just called it "Techu Dynasty Warriors Orichi Gundam Button smash". Its definitely not worthy of the Ninja Gaiden name.

I was so looking forward to the game, even the online modes, and even the DLC.

Ah well.
    I am The Game and I want to Play!
  • Phil0s0pherPhil0s0pher515,348
    Posted on 18 April 12 at 03:10, Edited on 18 April 12 at 03:17 by Phil0s0pher
    There is a rumor that developers must pay for amount of gamerscore they want to add to a game, so that can be a reason why so many games have broken score.

And by the way, this game is brilliant! I don't care about stupid reviews and i don't understand people who spilling shit on this game. Ive played NG2 back in the days and it was epic game, and im playing NG3 right now and its still awesome and great game, so stop bitching and go play other games if you don't like it anymore!
  • Posted on 18 April 12 at 17:39
    I'll check those costumes
  • Posted on 21 April 12 at 21:38
    NGB is still the standard. NG3 comes closer to it from a MM standpoint than NG2 ever did, but it's still not that good of a game. Glitch issues and unresponsive laggy controls should never be in a Ninja Gaiden game.

I'm still going to play it to death. :-D
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads