Game Discussion: Crazy Taxi

Crazy Taxi XBLA Achievements list

• Posted on 11 November 10 at 23:32, Edited on 11 November 10 at 23:33 by Dat Boi Treezy
    Crazy Taxi Achieves

What's the verdict? Easy achieves?

Im looking forward to Crazy Taxi but its been a long LONG time since i played it last.
    "Just pick up the Wu-Tang double CD and you will get all of the education you need" - RZA
  • HemogoblinSSHemogoblinSS897,809
    Posted on 12 November 10 at 07:14, Edited on 12 November 10 at 19:16 by HemogoblinSS
    Difficult to say how hard they'll be. At the very least, they're not very exciting. I was expecting (hoping) for some crazy off the wall achievements. Oh well, I'll still play the crap out of it! laugh
    Splodin' it hardcore since the day I was born...
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 12 November 10 at 07:34
    Licenses will be pretty easy if they let you do them with the rickshaw. But I'm not too crazy about crazy box.

Man, this game was begging for a little bit of an update (multiplayer?!?) rather than a direct port. Oh well.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 12 November 10 at 08:25
    These are surprising to say the least. And for me, insanely difficult. I suck at Crazy Taxi, but I enjoy it nonetheless.
  • J PinderJ Pinder878,518
    Posted on 12 November 10 at 23:00
    I always had trouble getting B-level and higher. I don't think I ever managed an A, but I forget. The Crazy Box is tough at points, but definitely do-able. That was a lot of frustrating fun.

I'll check out the demo, but am wary of the alterations I've heard they've needed to make with expired in-game licenses. I still have my Dreamcast copy and may stick with that, regardless of how fun it'd be on the 360. ... Just as a fun fact, Crazy Taxi was the reason why I got the Dreamcast back in 2000.... Wow, 10 years ago.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 13 November 10 at 00:47
    J Pinder said:
    I'll check out the demo, but am wary of the alterations I've heard they've needed to make with expired in-game licenses.
    Because changing the Kentucky Fried Chicken to the Colonel's Duck Bucket will drastically change the experience?

This is also an opportunity for them to swap out the repetitive soundtrack, I guess.
  • J PinderJ Pinder878,518
    Posted on 13 November 10 at 08:05
    N0RVY said:
    J Pinder said:
    I'll check out the demo, but am wary of the alterations I've heard they've needed to make with expired in-game licenses.
    Because changing the Kentucky Fried Chicken to the Colonel's Duck Bucket will drastically change the experience?

This is also an opportunity for them to swap out the repetitive soundtrack, I guess.
    Maybe, but it's mostly the soundtrack changes that have me skeptical at this point. The Offspring and Bad Religion tracks were so iconic in my game experience. I'm keeping an open mind, but am not sure I can be convinced to re-buy the game. At least if I do get it, I'm comforted the achievements make sense. They'll be challenging without being impossible.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads