Game Info Submission Archive: Fantastic Pets

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Fantastic Pets - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Fantastic Pets

• Information
  • mooglessmoogless229,348
    Posted on 22 May 12 at 04:53, Edited on 22 May 12 at 04:54 by moogless
    Fantastic PetsBest of friendsThe Best of friends achievement in Fantastic Pets worth 101 pointsPlay with a pet every day for a week

Fantastic PetsNext to godlinessThe Next to godliness achievement in Fantastic Pets worth 104 pointsWash a pet in free play every day for a week.

Fantastic PetsVictory is mine!The Victory is mine! achievement in Fantastic Pets worth 119 pointsWin the Main Event two weeks in a row.

Fantastic PetsTalent veteranThe Talent veteran achievement in Fantastic Pets worth 84 pointsAttend a Talent Show on every day of the week.

i dont think these fit "date specific" as they can be done any time at all, also
    Brothers in Arms: Hell's HighwayFocusedThe Focused achievement in Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway worth 44 pointsWhile connected to Xbox LIVE, play the game once a day for 7 days
    similar achievement without the flag, just for consistency
    Remember, science rhymes with compliance. Do you know what doesn't rhyme with compliance? NEUROTOXIN
  • BeanpotterBeanpotter1,995,230
    Posted on 22 May 12 at 07:30
    Ok, I went with 'better to have some kind of flag regarding the time restrictions than nothing at all' but I'm happy to go with what's been done in the past. Thanks.
    Mame Tobikomi!
  • Will072Will072284,074
    Posted on 27 May 12 at 09:10
    The flags have been added minus the date specific ones and a few of the cumulative ones. Thanks for the submission! smile
  • itsDraggyitsDraggy143,168
    Posted on 20 August 12 at 15:51
    So does this mean I can't switch the time/dates to do it quicker, and i have to just do it legit every day? I want to make sure because I don't in anyway want my TA account suspended.
    GP Draggy38
  • BeanpotterBeanpotter1,995,230
    Posted on 20 August 12 at 18:23
    Changing the date on your xbox offline to get these kinds of achievements are not looked upon as cheating :)

(Youre safe!)
    Mame Tobikomi!
  • Information
    Posted on 03 March 16 at 06:04
    https://www.trueachievements.com/Kinkii+Mono.htm has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Fantastic Pets:

Kinkii Mono said:
    Fantastic PetsVictory is mine!The Victory is mine! achievement in Fantastic Pets worth 119 pointsWin the Main Event two weeks in a row.

Buggy +
    Unlocked randomly when starting up the game several days before second main event. Same has happened for others commenting on the solution for the achievement.

Fantastic PetsDressed to winThe Dressed to win achievement in Fantastic Pets worth 85 pointsWin a Saturday Talent Show while your pet is wearing one of the new fantastic pet costumes.

Buggy +
    Unlocked for me earlier than saturday (others in comments for the solution have experienced it as well)

• Posted on 16 March 16 at 05:48, Edited on 16 March 16 at 05:49 by SaidaiKanpeki
    Hey link hidden, thank you for the submission. We've added Buggy+ to the achievements. toast
    The Speed Runner [Completion > Ratio > Gamerscore]
  • Information
    Posted on 16 March 16 at 10:37
    This post was archived by theshadow
  • Information
    Posted on 13 April 17 at 03:53
    Mike Marcelais has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Fantastic Pets Achievements:

Mike Marcelais said:
    Fantastic PetsOwner’s got talentThe Owner’s got talent achievement in Fantastic Pets worth 21 pointsEnter a Talent Show for the first time.

Main Story: You are forced to do this in the tutorial

Fantastic PetsJunior feederThe Junior feeder achievement in Fantastic Pets worth 22 pointsReach Trainer rank 2.

Remove cumulative; Add Level

Fantastic PetsAll the toysThe All the toys achievement in Fantastic Pets worth 76 pointsUnlock all of the activities.

Shop -- you have to buy the activities with gems.

Fantastic PetsYou’re ALL my favorite!The You’re ALL my favorite! achievement in Fantastic Pets worth 54 pointsOwn a pet of each species.

Level -- you must level up to be allowed to own more pets

Fantastic PetsTalent veteranThe Talent veteran achievement in Fantastic Pets worth 84 pointsAttend a Talent Show on every day of the week.

Time/Date Sensitive: Those are 'real' days of the week

Fantastic PetsOne of everything!The One of everything! achievement in Fantastic Pets worth 199 pointsWin all of the Trainers Headquarters awards at bronze or above.

Shop, Level, Time Sensitive -- earning all of the awards requires unlocking the activities in free play and a handful of awards are have a minimum level of 5 or 10 to be able to win. The awards for talent shows have to be done on specific days of the week as well.

(I think you can probably get 75% w/o levelling up.)

Time/Date Sensitive: Main Events are only on Saturday (real time)

Fantastic PetsAll rounderThe All rounder achievement in Fantastic Pets worth 38 pointsPlay all the activities at least once in free play.

Shop -- you have to unlock them with gems.

Fantastic PetsDedicated follower of fashionThe Dedicated follower of fashion achievement in Fantastic Pets worth 37 pointsChange a pet’s style 3 times.

Shop -- it costs 50 gems each time to change features (or more gems if you're unlocking a new feature through the atlas)

Fantastic PetsPoor coordinationThe Poor coordination achievement in Fantastic Pets worth 16 pointsMess up 10 Strike a Pose events in a row.

Time/Date Sensitive: Strike a Pose events happen only during a talent show. Each one has 5 events and you can only do one talent show per day so this requires doing 10 events in a row spread out over 2 (or 3) consecutive days.

Fantastic PetsI’m hungry!The I’m hungry! achievement in Fantastic Pets worth 7 pointsDon’t feed your pet for 5 days in a row.

Time/Date Sensitive

Fantastic PetsBest of friendsThe Best of friends achievement in Fantastic Pets worth 101 pointsPlay with a pet every day for a week

Time/Date Sensitive

Fantastic PetsNext to godlinessThe Next to godliness achievement in Fantastic Pets worth 104 pointsWash a pet in free play every day for a week.

Time/Date Sensitive

Fantastic PetsWork outThe Work out achievement in Fantastic Pets worth 40 pointsChase a pet for a minute.

Cumulative: Doesn't have to be all at once (and each 'chase' event lasts only about 20 seconds).

Fantastic PetsBronze grade pet attendantThe Bronze grade pet attendant achievement in Fantastic Pets worth 34 pointsReach Trainer rank 3.

Fantastic PetsSilver grade keeperThe Silver grade keeper achievement in Fantastic Pets worth 55 pointsReach Trainer rank 4.

Fantastic PetsGold grade animal overseerThe Gold grade animal overseer achievement in Fantastic Pets worth 63 pointsReach Trainer rank 5.

Fantastic PetsMember first classThe Member first class achievement in Fantastic Pets worth 85 pointsReach Trainer rank 6.

Fantastic PetsPlatinum master trainerThe Platinum master trainer achievement in Fantastic Pets worth 94 pointsReach Trainer rank 7.

Fantastic PetsSenior elite keeperThe Senior elite keeper achievement in Fantastic Pets worth 133 pointsReach Trainer rank 8.

Fantastic PetsDiamond animal guruThe Diamond animal guru achievement in Fantastic Pets worth 141 pointsReach Trainer rank 9.

Fantastic PetsGrand high pet masterThe Grand high pet master achievement in Fantastic Pets worth 183 pointsReach Trainer rank 10.

Fantastic PetsThrow it all awayThe Throw it all away achievement in Fantastic Pets worth 43 pointsGet your GEM count to zero.

Shop (the only way to get rid of gems is to spend them).

• Mike MarcelaisMike Marcelais1,255,756
    Posted on 13 April 17 at 03:56, Edited on 14 April 17 at 03:27 by Mike Marcelais
    it costs 50 gems each time to change features
    Note that when you get a new pet, you get a chance to set its features then. That doesn't help for this achievement, but does let you get most of the other fashion achievements w/o spending gems.

Actually, scratch that. I misremembered. You get to pick a stock pet, but you don't get to customize it.
  • Information
    Posted on 14 April 17 at 03:30
    Mike Marcelais has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Fantastic Pets Achievements:

Mike Marcelais said:
    Fantastic PetsImaginary tigerThe Imaginary tiger achievement in Fantastic Pets worth 94 pointsCreate a cat that looks like a childhood imaginary friend / tiger that only comes to life for you.

Shop: It costs 50 gems to customize a pet.

Fantastic PetsRainbownicornThe Rainbownicorn achievement in Fantastic Pets worth 82 pointsCreate a horse that looks like a rainbow unicorn.

Fantastic PetsRed dragonThe Red dragon achievement in Fantastic Pets worth 98 pointsCreate a totally red dragon.

Fantastic PetsTwo tone canineThe Two tone canine achievement in Fantastic Pets worth 43 pointsPlay the Take Off! Activity with a black and white dog.

Fantastic PetsI has colorsThe I has colors achievement in Fantastic Pets worth 31 pointsGive every part of a cat (feet, ears, tail, body) a different color.

Fantastic PetsDressed to winThe Dressed to win achievement in Fantastic Pets worth 85 pointsWin a Saturday Talent Show while your pet is wearing one of the new fantastic pet costumes.

Shop: It costs 50 gems to customize a pet
    Date/Time Sensitive: Must do this on a Saturday

Fantastic PetsCommitted to the lookThe Committed to the look achievement in Fantastic Pets worth 26 pointsCustomize a pet with new choices from the extra customization options.

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 29 April 17 at 07:05
    Thanks for the flags Mike! They have been added!
    Im soo stealthy, I feel like my knife has a silencer...
  • Information
    Posted on 03 May 17 at 00:53
    This post was archived by ChinDocta
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 05 May 17 at 17:17
    The achievement One of Everything may not unlock even though you have completed all of the pre-requisites. If you have downloaded the Flight Pack DLC before finishing the main game, you may find, like me, that the achievement for One of Everything remains locked.

The solution is to delete the DLC from the hard drive.

Next you must back out of the game via the menu.
    Then you dashboard.

Then you load up the game again.

The achievement will pop right after you have chosen the game save after having been prompted to do so.

The Flight Pack DLC is the culprit.
  • Mike MarcelaisMike Marcelais1,255,756
    Posted on 06 May 17 at 14:03
    I had the Flight Pack DLC and has no trouble. Is it because you purchased the DLC after you started the main game?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads