Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

New Walking Dead Details and Gameplay Shamble Out

AuthorMessage
N0T PENNYS B0AT
TrueAchievements Newshound182,415 TrueAchievement Points6,667 posts
Last post: Today at 01:23
Posted on 22 April 12 at 11:57
Knocking on death's door

Please click here to read the story: New Walking Dead Details and Gameplay Shamble Out
Barad XBA
532,798
Barad XBA
17,075 comments2,711 votes2,560 posts
Last post: 06 Oct 15 at 20:44
Posted on 22 April 12 at 12:04, Edited on 22 April 12 at 12:04 by Barad XBA
Looks decent and quite interesting, might try it out. Not sure I want to spend 2000msp on it all though.
Battlefield 3 Gamer !
A7X Unleashed
788,246
A7X Unleashed
788,246 TrueAchievement PointsTrueAchievement Ratio: 1.4859148 posts
Last post: 08 Feb at 07:00
Posted on 22 April 12 at 12:18
not what i thought it was gonna be to be honest
to be the man you gotta beat the man

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 22 April 12 at 12:19
400 achievement points for each episode? Or 200 a episode? That is the question.
Curb Stomping kids since 2006. Gearhead for life.
Freamwhole
194,180
Freamwhole
194,180 TrueAchievement PointsAchievement Completion Percentage: 45.81% (Includes owned DLC) - 23 more achievements required to reach 46%230 posts
Last post: 16 Jun 15 at 02:02
Posted on 22 April 12 at 12:21
I was super excited about this title, but that price point is a little daunting. Deal of the Week material?
Gennady25X
180,930
Gennady25X
50 completed games(Includes owned DLC)4 solutions260 posts
Last post: 28 Oct 12 at 16:42
Posted on 22 April 12 at 12:24
I've already bought this on steam. So excited! I'm going to avoid watching any videos about it from now on
Gennady25X
MarcFisher58
75,342
MarcFisher58
TrueAchievement Ratio: 1.6688Achievement Completion Percentage: 85.02% (Includes owned DLC) - 25 more achievements required to reach 86%49 posts
Last post: 26 Jan at 16:07
Posted on 22 April 12 at 12:39
Found the achievement list online. Was wondering how they were going to deal with the achievements having a branching story. The first 3 achievements are obtained in the 3 videos at the top.

1. Out of the Frying Pan - 10G
Complete chapter 1 of episode 1

2. Adventures in Babysitting - 10G
Complete chapter 2 of episode 1.

3. In Your Charge - 10G
Complete chapter 3 of episode 1.

4. Rock and a Hard Place - 10G
Complete chapter 4 of episode 1.

5. It's Just One Bullet - 10G
Complete chapter 5 of episode 1.

6. Hey, Bud - 10G
Complete chapter 6 of episode 1.

7. Two Enter, One Leaves - 15G
Complete chapter 7 of episode 1.

8. Everything's Going to be Okay - 25G
Complete Episode 1: A New Day.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 22 April 12 at 12:51, Edited on 22 April 12 at 12:52 by
i really like the cartoon looking graphics but he game seems just ok i will maybe play the first episode first before i decide on the rest
Jakeythedude
497,736
Jakeythedude
Achievement Completion Percentage: 94.70% (Includes owned DLC) - 43 more achievements required to reach 95%TrueAchievement Site Rank: 1,383 out of 300,3473,182 posts
Last post: 31 Oct 15 at 01:32
Posted on 22 April 12 at 12:52
Keeper76 said:400 achievement points for each episode? Or 200 a episode? That is the question.Same question.

Freamwhole said:I was super excited about this title, but that price point is a little daunting. Deal of the Week material?Dude, how is 400msp daunting? You want developers to work for free?
"Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have. Make the Now the primary focus of your
Tantric Monkeys
162,406 TrueAchievement Points299 posts
Last post: 12 Nov 15 at 00:05
Posted on 22 April 12 at 13:25
Jake2355 said:Keeper76 said:400 achievement points for each episode? Or 200 a episode? That is the question.Same question.

Freamwhole said:I was super excited about this title, but that price point is a little daunting. Deal of the Week material?Dude, how is 400msp daunting? You want developers to work for free?
5 x 400 = 2000MSP. Basic maths chap.
Lord Gothic
464,503
Lord Gothic
464,503 TrueAchievement Points77 posts
Last post: 29 Mar 15 at 09:03
Posted on 22 April 12 at 14:06
Tantric Monkeys said:Jake2355 said:Keeper76 said:400 achievement points for each episode? Or 200 a episode? That is the question.Same question.

Freamwhole said:I was super excited about this title, but that price point is a little daunting. Deal of the Week material?Dude, how is 400msp daunting? You want developers to work for free?
5 x 400 = 2000MSP. Basic maths chap.
2000 msp for 10 hours gameplay dont sound to bad to me.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 22 April 12 at 14:28
In the first video he calls Dead Island a great game. Gotta disagree with you there buddy. This on the other hand looks very promising.
xxx LECTRO xxx
64,056 TrueAchievement PointsAchievement Completion Percentage: 45.33% (Includes owned DLC) - 35 more achievements required to reach 46%4 posts
Last post: 15 Jun 13 at 23:34
Posted on 22 April 12 at 14:33
Im a big fan of the show so ill be buying them all, 2000msp doesnt sound bad at all. Plus it gives me something to do till I wait for it to come back out in the fall with season 3.
Randy Version 2
Achievement Completion Percentage: 50.95% (Includes owned DLC) - 4 more achievements required to reach 51%88,549 TrueAchievement Points114 posts
Last post: 04 Feb 13 at 00:15
Posted on 22 April 12 at 14:44
Doesn't look all that great
Not gonna be happy till more Modest Mouse is in Rb3
Dibbs93
190,551
Dibbs93
42 completed games(Includes owned DLC)164 posts
Last post: 01 Feb at 10:56
Posted on 22 April 12 at 15:22
i will defo be getting love walking dead
CounterInsurgnt
359,614 TrueAchievement PointsTrueAchievements Pro user4,184 posts
Last post: 09 Feb at 19:35
Posted on 22 April 12 at 15:27
Huge fan and critic of the show but this game looks like shit. The point and click aspect of it is a total failure. The walking dead should have been made by a game company that could have produced a fallout 3 style of gameplay.

I want to find items to help me survive, I want quests, I want to decide where to build a shelter or fort to fend off waves of zombies. I get none of that from this bullshit version.
2 jobs, 10 hour days, 6 days a week and I still destroy games.
wiLLYb0ifR3Sh
128,342
wiLLYb0ifR3Sh
128,342 TrueAchievement Points48 completed games(Includes owned DLC)118 posts
Last post: 26 Feb 14 at 01:33
Posted on 22 April 12 at 15:57
MarcFisher58 said:Found the achievement list online. Was wondering how they were going to deal with the achievements having a branching story. The first 3 achievements are obtained in the 3 videos at the top.

1. Out of the Frying Pan - 10G
Complete chapter 1 of episode 1

2. Adventures in Babysitting - 10G
Complete chapter 2 of episode 1.

3. In Your Charge - 10G
Complete chapter 3 of episode 1.

4. Rock and a Hard Place - 10G
Complete chapter 4 of episode 1.

5. It's Just One Bullet - 10G
Complete chapter 5 of episode 1.

6. Hey, Bud - 10G
Complete chapter 6 of episode 1.

7. Two Enter, One Leaves - 15G
Complete chapter 7 of episode 1.

8. Everything's Going to be Okay - 25G
Complete Episode 1: A New Day.
8 achievements worth 100G? That can't be right..
wes coasn
402,456
wes coasn
402,456 TrueAchievement Points1,066 posts
Last post: 26 Oct 15 at 15:08
Posted on 22 April 12 at 16:06
I like the show and I want to get these but I will wait for a bundle version on disk.
Salaryman CP
279,271
Salaryman CP
279,271 TrueAchievement Points62 posts
Last post: 20 Aug 14 at 01:09
Posted on 22 April 12 at 16:17
Probably gunna pick up each chapter on release. Wondering on how many achievements it will have and whether it will all be one game and end up with 1000G
wolfzero01
167,659
wolfzero01
167,659 TrueAchievement Points470 posts
Last post: 08 Nov 15 at 17:30
Posted on 22 April 12 at 16:35
at least the price is decent. not a huge fan of the art style, but I'll buy each one as it comes out.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.