Game Discussion: Ninety-Nine Nights II

Ninety-Nine Nights 2 heading to 360

• Posted on 14 December 09 at 02:56, Edited on 14 December 09 at 03:02 by Cpt Kent James
    Microsoft has unveiled a sequel to Xbox 360 hackandslash Ninety-Nine Nights.

Announced at the Tokyo Game Show during John Schappert's keynote address, Ninety-Nine Nights 2 is being developed by Q Entertainment and is another 360 exclusive.

The follow-up's being developed by Lost Odyssey co-developer Feelplus, and once again overseen by Q Entertainment and game designer Tetsuya Mizuguchi. The original was created by Phantagram.

Previously down as a Japanese release only, a listing on GameFly reveals that Konami will be publishing FeelPlus title Ninety Nine Nights outside of Japan. It's due to arrive in the US in March next year.

N3: Ninety-Nine Nights II (X360)
    Release Region: United States
    Release Date: TBA
    Publisher: Microsoft

Release Region: Japan
    Release Date: TBA 2009
    Publisher: Microsoft

ESRB Rating Pending

if any1 has anymore info feal free to post it
    Cpt Kent James
  • LV 1 Blue SlimeLV 1 Blue Slime1,665,552
    Posted on 02 June 10 at 15:15
    The demo for this game is out.

I played it, and it plays just like the first one. In other words, a wannabe Dynasty Warriors. From the demo, it seems it will be more of the same. The stages I played were you against the world, just like the first. At least DW has meatshield generals that make the battle feel big.

Reminds me of Capcom's Devil Kings for the PS2. Another terrible DW copycat.

I will say the graphics are superior to DW though, and the demo had no slowdown that I saw. That's about all the positive I can give.
    A Blue Slime Appears!
  • EyeRChrisEyeRChris369,843
    Posted on 05 June 10 at 11:21
    The balrog fight in the demo was painful. If thats what they are demo'ing a boss fight ass I'll probably pass. I've already broken one controller.
    For vengance is a brutal beast not held by any cell My wit is steeled, my blade is wet, so sound the reaper's bell
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 12 June 10 at 18:59
    Lol I enjoyed the first one, as well as the 2nd one's demo. Seems like you can run faster in the second one as well..
    And the boss fight really wasn't bad at all smile
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads