Game Discussion: Top Spin 3

Top Spin 3 World Tour Tournaments

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 03 July 11 at 08:52
    I am looking to gather a group of 8 players (including myself) to work across 2 sessions (total time approximately 8 hours) to get all of the achievements relating to World Tour tournaments in TS3.

I am looking for serious people to comment and say the are interested, once we have a solid looking group of 8, we can arrange when we can start this off, to suit everyone who is taking part.

From my understanding, we need 4 people for each side of the tournament, the final person from each side making up the final. Each person only needs to win one final, but must reach the final of all four Grand Slam events.

Anybody with any knowledge of the best setup for these achievements please feel free to comment, i'll be flying pretty much blind here and need all the help I can get.
    [12:24:55] drabik: BWT, I don't have any problems with him, I just question his intelligence
  • IdleEnigmaIdleEnigma506,412
    Posted on 04 July 11 at 10:37
    I'm interested in this but I wouldn't be able to dedicate a large chunk of time in one sitting. I know 4 hours isn't that much but it's still not workable in my situation.

I would like to be involved in some way though so if it's reworked somehow when other people contribute their ideas I will see what I can do
  • drabikdrabik376,510
    Posted on 04 July 11 at 10:52, Edited on 04 July 11 at 15:02 by drabik
    I would be willing to help. I have all of the grand slam achievements already, but what the hell...

If you wanted to split it up, you could do the mens side in one session for two people, then the womens for two more. You'd then need to wait for the following season for the following other people.

Edit: For extra clarification ...

Season 1, Session 1, Mens
    2 of 8 reach all finals. Make sure both win at least one final.

Season 1, Session 2, Womens

Season 2, Session 1, Mens

Season 2, Session 2, Womens
    Remaining player(s) reach all finals. Make sure they win at least one each.

If you can find more people that already have the achievements, it will take three sessions, using the above.

I can elaborate further once we have 8 people. If required, we could use an alt account as one of the 8 people, but that would mean quitting and swapping accounts between games.
  • Posted on 05 July 11 at 19:30
    Yh I'm up for it want to get this game completed
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 06 July 11 at 08:08
    Ok, we have enough interest now to cover one side of the events. I have a 48 hour trial, so could provide one alt for the opposite side. Hopefully we can get a bit more interest, there must be people out there who want to get this done.
    [12:24:55] drabik: BWT, I don't have any problems with him, I just question his intelligence
  • SoberDavid89SoberDavid89682,769
    Posted on 11 July 11 at 23:43
    I'll be more then willing to help out here if you need someone else.
  • boldyno1boldyno12,999,293
    Posted on 12 July 11 at 13:46
    I'm interested
  • RedoduaRedodua225,235
    Posted on 12 July 11 at 22:39
    (shows interest)

By the way, anyone know what a Grand Slam tournament is?
    ,;!;,Redodua,;!;,
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 12 July 11 at 23:25
    A Grand Slam is one of the 4 major events in tennis. US Open, Australian Open, French Open and Wimbledon (in TS3 Wimbledon is not there but the Dublin Open is equivalent to it).

Thanks for the interest guys, only need 1 more now smile
    Posted on 12 July 11 at 23:39
    Just to give a heads up, my time online is a little bit limited right now, probably won't have any clear time for about another month or so, but I might be able to sneak on a few times till then.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 13 July 11 at 13:29
    That's fine David, I will arrange it for a time that suits everyone, so just let me know when things are more stable for you
  • Posted on 13 July 11 at 13:34
    also a heads up i'm only renting this game from lovefilm atm and i don't fancy waiting a month or so to get this game started
  • Posted on 14 July 11 at 22:36
    i want to finish this one too
  • RedoduaRedodua225,235
    Posted on 17 July 11 at 19:01, Edited on 17 July 11 at 19:05 by Redodua
    Have you guys done this yet? I would like to join, I am available most of the time.

Skadi And Omega said:
    A Grand Slam is one of the 4 major events in tennis. US Open, Australian Open, French Open and Wimbledon (in TS3 Wimbledon is not there but the Dublin Open is equivalent to it).

Thanks for the interest guys, only need 1 more now smile
    Also, thank you for clarifying that.
    ,;!;,Redodua,;!;,
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 21 July 11 at 15:51, Edited on 22 July 11 at 16:42 by
    ok, seems we have enough interest now.

Space for one more still

Skadi And Omega
    Redodua
    the project79
    DANIEL SON IOW
    DavidMcC1989
    boldyno1
    CRIHOW1
    drabik

Ok, we now need a time of day, and a day that we are all available.
  • Posted on 22 July 11 at 14:34
    hopefully soon as i dn't want to keep this game for much longer.
    i'll only wait a week or so as i want a new game from lovefilm and this is taking too long
  • drabikdrabik376,510
    Posted on 22 July 11 at 14:39
    We would need to wait until at least next season, as I have played all the Grand Slams for both genders.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 22 July 11 at 16:41
    well Daniel, you won't complete the game in that time anyway, so if you're going to be awkward about it then that's fine, I will remove you from this arrangement. So we now need one more again. drabik, that guy you boosted with said he'd help out if we needed someone
  • Posted on 22 July 11 at 22:20
    *Raises hand*
    http://tinyurl.com/TABelt - TA Challenge Belt. Beat the champion, take the belt!
    Posted on 22 July 11 at 23:44
    You might want to search for another person, my online time on the Xbox has become pretty limited right now, and probably will stay like that for weeks, and I'm don't want to be the one that crashes this whole time cause I'm the only one not around. So, just to play it safe, you might want to find someone else to replace me until I know I can get online again.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads