Forum for the Zombie Event 2016 Event

Music Mayhem FAQ

• Chad and JessieChad and Jessie1,642,924
    Posted on 24 April 12 at 11:05, Edited on 15 May 12 at 14:11 by Chad and Jessie
    Welcome to Music Mayhem!
    Here are some FAQ about the event...

REGISTRATION FAQ

How do I sign up for Music Mayhem?
    So, glad you asked. We have this handy dandy little form that you can fill out here; Register for Music Mayhem

Where do I find a list of achievements that are included in the event?
    Right here Music Mayhem Achievement List

This sounds AWESOME!!! I'm signing up as we speak, but I'm not sure what level of play I should place down. What are your recommendations?
    We recommend you place down the level of play you are consistent at, and most capable on, for the achievements you want to participate in for the event. We will be placing gamers together into achievements they can hopefully obtain. Again, you can always go back into your registration page and edit your play level if you feel it is necessary.

I only know my availability a few days in advance, not the entire month. Can I still sign up?
    Of course! The onsite registration form can be adjusted and managed by you at any point. If your availability changes you can go back into the form and change any information at any point.

My availability for sessions is always fluctuating so registering isn't an option for me. How can I participate?All Music Mayhem sessions will appear on the Community Event Sessions and the Gaming Sessions If you're looking for a specific achievement in a game, add it to your boost list and you'll get a PM every time that game has a session created. However, the Community Events Team can ONLY create sessions from those who have registered. If we don't have people registering, you won't see those sessions being created.

I really LOVE music games, but I already have all the achievements included in the event. Can I still participate?
    Yes please!!! Not only is this event aimed at gaining achievements, it is also suppose to be a fun community event for people to meet other music loving gamers. Feel free to register to lend a helping hand or sign up for any session listed on the Community Event Sessions

I filled out the registration. How will I know when I've been matched up into a band?
    Once you've been matched up and placed into a session, you will receive an auto PM with a link to your Music Mayhem session, a notice that you have joined a Music Mayhem session will appear on your Friends Feed, and the session will appear in the 'Upcoming Gaming Sessions' box on your homepage. All of your sessions will also appear on both the Community Event Sessions and the Gaming Sessions

COMMUNITY GAMING SESSION FAQ

Whooo hoooo!!! I've been matched up with others into a gaming session. Now what?
    If you're not familiar with the achievements, and what needs to be done to gain them, go read the solutions to become familiar. Check the thread for your gaming session as discussions on 'What song' or other specifics will be decided there by the 'Band Leader'.

I've been assigned as 'Band Leader'. What do I do?
    Each session has been auto assigned one band leader, or two for the band vs. band achievements. You'll be in charge of figuring out what song, or songs, will be played, and setting up and inviting the other band members into the session. For the band vs. band achievements, you and the second Band Leader will need decided who is in which band.

I'm in a session that I can no longer participate in. What do I do?
    You'll first want to drop out of the session, using the 'leave session' link on the gaming session page. Next, go back into the registration form and edit the information you've provided to the Community Events Team so we don't place you in any more sessions when you aren't available.

OH NOES! My guitar broke and I can no longer play that instrument. What do I do?
    Everyone in the session was assigned an instrument based on the information they provided in the registration form. If you can no longer play an instrument, go back into the form and edit out that instrument. If you are already in a session, post in the thread for that session and/or use the PM all gamer button letting your fellow gamers know the issue. If you have another instrument that could work for the listed achievements try trading your pre-assigned instruments with one of the other gamers.

Someone just dropped out of our session and now it says one more is required. Does this mean our session is a bust?
    For 90% of the achievements in Music Mayhem...NO. Most of the achievements don't require 4 actual band members (or 8 for some Band vs. Band achievements) as they just require 4 instruments (or 8 instruments). In a lot of these cases, one person could just plug in the missing instrument, set to 'easy' and the session can continue. Please familiarize yourself enough with the achievements to help insure these sessions happen.

Boooooo!!! Someone just No-Showed to my session. I want to leave them negative feedback, but it is disabled for these sessions. Why is this and what can I do instead?
    As will all community gaming sessions that are set up and run by the Community Events Team, feedback is disabled and there are multiple reasons for this. One reason is, unlike normal gaming sessions, you are not placing yourself into these sessions...We are. Yes, you are telling us what and when you'd like to play, but errors are bound to happen and already have. It seems wrong that you could receive negative feedback for our errors.

I am watching for habitual no-shows. If you were in a session where someone no-shows, feel free to PM me with their gamertag and a link to the session they no-showed in.

I have questions about the event. Who do I ask?
    You can PM any member of the Community Events Team (links at the bottom of the page here Music Mayhem) or you can PM me directly Chad and Jessie
    Check out our mobile site - http://m.trueachievements.com
  • Information
This thread has been locked by Chad and Jessie
Hide ads
Hide ads