Game Discussion: WET

chapter 11

• bakum4tsubakum4tsu279,523
    Posted on 16 September 09 at 10:32
    I am at chapter 11 where we are over a car and have to kill the bike enemies in rage mode. I just cant get through that! I just have pistols ammo at the momment. is there a special way to do it?
  • Mr Crown1Mr Crown1108,433
    Posted on 17 September 09 at 05:16, Edited on 17 September 09 at 05:17 by Mr Crown1
    no there isnt you just have to stick it out its not to hard though and the pistol is all you need its what i used for it take your time an aim if you fully upgraded our pistol it shouldnt take to long to kill off the bikers.
  • bakum4tsubakum4tsu279,523
    Posted on 17 September 09 at 21:37
    Meh i started the game again so that in that level, i only use pistols before that part and then use smg to kill those bastards xD

Anyway, i love the game so i dont mind starting it again. Meanwhile, i getting the monkey's i was missing.
  • Mr Crown1Mr Crown1108,433
    Posted on 19 September 09 at 01:47
    cool
    i just finished it on fixer using only the pistol on the same part with the bikers. i did it but it took 10 tries lol i see what you mean it was difficult and a lil tip for the last two arena on fixer save your crossbow ammo its the best thing to use it took me about 2 hours on that arena level to figure it out its crazy my hands are hurting from it but make sure you dont blow yourself up with those arrows
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads