Random Chat

Threads containing a topic that encourages repeated posting of updated responses.

Your Next 100%

• AlonsoFiveAlonsoFive417,388
  • DarklightsDarklights792,378
  • SAINTofSINSSAINTofSINS378,129
    Posted on 06 May 10 at 20:29
    Darklights said:
    Once the patch is out or I can be bothered to repeat the end of the game Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction
    Patch? Is there something wrong with the game or one of it's achievements? I haven't heard a thing or been following anything related to the game since it's release.
    I am Harry Connick Jr’s acting coach and part time body double.
  • AlonsoFiveAlonsoFive417,388
    Posted on 06 May 10 at 20:44
    SAINTofSINS said:
    Darklights said:
    Once the patch is out or I can be bothered to repeat the end of the game Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction
    Patch? Is there something wrong with the game or one of it's achievements? I haven't heard a thing or been following anything related to the game since it's release.
    The achievement for completing the single player story on realistic is glitched for some people only. It was fine for me but obviously not for Darklights
  • Mikasa299Mikasa29959,738
    Posted on 06 May 10 at 20:55
    Hopefully Bioshock or Prototype. 9 achievements left on Prototype, but they're all really hard.
  • dertswa687odertswa687o145,225
    Posted on 07 May 10 at 02:16
    Peggle I hope. I haven't really had much trouble thus far and I already have the 5 hardest levels to 100% done.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 May 10 at 03:11, Edited on 07 May 10 at 23:46 by
    WWE Legends should be my next quick one. Forza 3, Bad Company 2, Undertow and MW2 are all 1 away.
  • jacky roosterjacky rooster1,118,612
    Posted on 07 May 10 at 03:45
    ive just finished GH:VanHalen, my next is going to be lost planet and tony hawks american wasteland.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 May 10 at 07:32
    I hope to maybe complete Dante's Inferno or Oblivion. I doubt I will finish either of them soon but I might try.
    Russian Roulette is always more fun with friends.
  • DarklightsDarklights792,378
    Posted on 07 May 10 at 08:44, Edited on 07 May 10 at 12:06 by Patsreds
    ek I LewAy x said:
    SAINTofSINS said:
    Darklights said:
    The achievement for completing the single player story on realistic is glitched for some people only. It was fine for me but obviously not for Darklights
    Yeah fails to unlock, even though it should of Ubi say patch on the way...
    Only some people affected :(

dertswa687o said:
    Peggle I hope. I haven't really had much trouble thus far and I already have the 5 hardest levels to 100% done.
    I've got 5 left to do, done the final two but the five before that I just can't get...

maybe one day
    You Can Be Me When I'm Gone
  • dancrozierdancrozier727,223
    Posted on 07 May 10 at 10:21
    L33tSpriggs said:
    I hope to maybe complete Dante's Inferno or Oblivion. I doubt I will finish either of them soon but I might try.
    Dante shouldn't take you too long though I didn't do the DLC.

I need one more in Prey but not got round to doing it again on hard yet, just started Madden 06 and should be done with that soon.
  • Posted on 07 May 10 at 11:18
    Trying to complete Cabelas Alaskan Adventures. But this Game is so Bad and Glitched ;-( . Probably the worst game I have ever played!!!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

• Posted on 07 May 10 at 12:52
    Just cause 2. Probably the most fun to get 100%
  • blomphil2blomphil2171,991
    Posted on 07 May 10 at 13:59
    I'm 1 or 2 achievements away rom finishing about 5 games right now, but realistically Monkey Island will probably be my next 100% seeing as the speed run should only take 2 hours or so.
    480areacore
  • DamTheLadDamTheLad246,606
    Posted on 07 May 10 at 14:40
    Going to 100% Record of Agarest War for the solo game and Borderland and Splinter Cell for the multiplayer.
  • CSARdiverCSARdiver695,170
    Posted on 07 May 10 at 14:43
    Working on C&C 3: Kane's Wrath - awesome game!
    Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way.
  • MichaelCRJMichaelCRJ795,775
    Posted on 07 May 10 at 15:17
    Only got a few achievements left on Fallout 3. That's next for me.
  • Negative ZZNegative ZZ114,348
    Posted on 07 May 10 at 15:46, Edited on 07 May 10 at 15:46 by Negative ZZ
    The last grind achievement in Aerosmith. Around 2 more playthrough's for all the guitars.
    "Chievios, toasted circles of multi grain gamerscore goodness, part of this balanced breakfast." DF
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads