Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Babel Rising Dated for XBLA, Coming to WP Too

• Posted on 23 May 12 at 10:41
    Exercise your God complex

Playing God can be a lot of fun. Who hasn't locked their Sim in a six by six, windowless, doorless room to watch them starve to death and be claimed by the Grim Reaper? Come on, that can't just be me. Don't make me feel like a weirdo.

Anyways, if you do want to feel like an omnipotent deity, you can do so on Xbox LIVE Arcade on June 13th, as that is when Babel Rising will hit the marketplace. The Kinect-enabled game is still without a price, but some other good news was announced alongside the release date: The game will also be coming to Windows Phone sometime in the future. On that platform, it'll be known as Babel Rising 3D.

If you need some screens to go with the recent launch trailer, here's a new trio from Ubisoft.

https://www.trueachievements.com/customimages/006687.jpg
    https://www.trueachievements.com/customimages/006686.jpg
    https://www.trueachievements.com/customimages/006685.jpg

Keep it here with us for pricing information as we approach next month's release.
  • Posted on 23 May 12 at 10:46, Edited on 23 May 12 at 10:47 by Evenger Ostro
    Playing God can be a lot of fun. Who hasn't locked their Sim in a six by six, windowless, doorless room to watch them starve to death and be claimed by the Grim Reaper? Come on, that can't just be me. Don't make me feel like a weirdo.
    Haha :D everybody did that, watching the Sim sleep in their pee, eww. Maybe the room size varied ;)

Might try this game.
    Nintendo fanboy who loves Sega and plays XBox, seriously - check out http://povupine.com/other/ta-t
  • absinthesiaabsinthesia269,998
    Posted on 23 May 12 at 10:47
    I'll play it when it comes to the phone.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 23 May 12 at 10:49
    This looks pretty interesting. Going to keep my eye on it. Hopefully it's only 800 points.

And to get rid of my Sims I used to stick them in the swimming pool and delete the ladders. They couldn't get out and they'd eventually drown, haha.
    www.ZombiePimps.net
  • AvataAvata338,999
    Posted on 23 May 12 at 11:50, Edited on 23 May 12 at 11:55 by Avata
    Finally, Nebulus 2! smile
    Nothing to see/hear. Just blogging my own business :)
  • JakeythedudeJakeythedude1,316,192
    Posted on 23 May 12 at 12:23
    I like the visual look of it, but I remember saying that I didn't like the last trailer.
    "Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have. Make the Now the primary focus of your
  • LSDintensityLSDintensity129,728
    Posted on 23 May 12 at 12:45
    This honestly looks like it would get boring real fast.
  • Tanelorn82Tanelorn82554,358
    Posted on 23 May 12 at 13:03
    Might be interesting..
  • End FuhzEnd Fuhz89,180
    Posted on 23 May 12 at 13:10
    looks fun. Might look more into this.
    FuhzDHAT <3
  • Posted on 23 May 12 at 13:20
    Oh nice, a WP7 version.
  • Barad 007Barad 007951,092
    Posted on 23 May 12 at 14:08
    Looks cool.
    Battlefield 3 Gamer !
  • XXWarr3NXXXXWarr3NXX99,698
    Posted on 23 May 12 at 15:20
    Interesting concept, let’s hope it pulls through. If it’s another 1600 msp game I probably won’t pick it up.
  • MH The RockstarMH The Rockstar1,379,712
    Posted on 23 May 12 at 16:16
    The trailer didn't do much for this game but the idea has promise. I'll wait for the trial version and hopefully it will be a pleasant surprise.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 23 May 12 at 22:07
    Evenger Ostro said:
    Haha :D everybody did that, watching the Sim sleep in their pee, eww. Maybe the room size varied ;)

Might try this game.
    There wasn't just that option. You could have a dodgy cooker with no fire alarm or you could get them in the pool and then just take the steps away I believe.

I definitely burnt one down on the original Xbox.
  • Posted on 26 May 12 at 19:19
    Avata said:
    Finally, Nebulus 2! smile
    according to the site you linked, there already is a Nebulus 2.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads