Game Discussion: LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes

Freezing

• Calex dEUSCalex dEUS1,454,531
    Posted on 22 June 12 at 21:01
    Anyone else got this issue?

Have the game installed fwit.

Everytime you pick up a gold brick or rescue a person in peril the character freezes for a few seconds, not it's not a huge issue and not game breaking as yet, but did cause one funny moment when I was driving and rescued someone ..... I couldn't steer for a few seconds and over a cliff I went laughlaughlaugh

Bit annoying all the same this wasn't spotted in testing.
  • SpilnerSpilner1,153,764
    Posted on 22 June 12 at 21:22
    Getting bricks usually triggers an auto save, whats your storage device?
    Normality has resumed in the crazed mind of a nutjob
  • Deception975Deception975299,070 299,070 GamerScore
    Posted on 23 June 12 at 01:30
    That's part of the game's saving feature when doing those tasks.
    "Party pooper, no cake for you." - Joker.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 30 June 12 at 17:19
    Mine froze on chapter 7 when I was using superman whether I was flying to far to fast I dont know but it froze my system completely
  • ClawColyerClawColyer495,175
    Posted on 30 June 12 at 23:09
    I had a cut scene freeze on level 11 & had to reset my xbox. Had to do the level without score multipliers. Also, whilst going for thr gorilla thrilla achievement, the gorilla vanished into thin air halfway up wayne tower on the first & second attempt! The third go was the charm!
  • ZetengeZetenge1,235,122
    Posted on 05 July 12 at 07:50
    ClawColyer said:
    I had a cut scene freeze on level 11 & had to reset my xbox. Had to do the level without score multipliers. Also, whilst going for thr gorilla thrilla achievement, the gorilla vanished into thin air halfway up wayne tower on the first & second attempt! The third go was the charm!
    My gorilla also vanished on the first try, i was just some meters away from the cage. No problem with the second run.

My game froze when i finished the bonus level. I just collected the last Stud, the screen turned black and stayed black. Guide-Button didnt work, nothing. Had to restart my Xbox and ofcourse redo the bonus-level.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads