Game Discussion: Crysis 3

half way to hell achievement

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 22 February 13 at 22:39, Edited on 23 February 13 at 02:39 by
    ok im new to this thread thing but i just wanted to know if any one else had this problem.i unlocked the achievement for beating the game on supersoldier diffuculty but did not got the half way to hell achievement did i miss something or is it glitched
  • Thief44Thief44727,107
    Posted on 23 February 13 at 02:56
    I'm in the opposite boat why the hell can crytec make a great looking game and there programmers be complete idiots?This is bull i mean after crysis 2 they should of learned there lesson.
    Thief44
  • LavindatharLavindathar1,971,833
    Posted on 23 February 13 at 11:40
    RockstarELITEXX said:
    ok im new to this thread thing but i just wanted to know if any one else had this problem.i unlocked the achievement for beating the game on supersoldier diffuculty but did not got the half way to hell achievement did i miss something or is it glitched
    It's a known glitch, and its happening to a lot of people. However, you got yours the good way around. Better this way, than not popping the final SS achievement for completing the game.

To get around it, transfer your save to a USB stick (so essentially your deleting your save), and replay the first three chapters. It should unlock.
  • Thief44Thief44727,107
    Posted on 23 February 13 at 14:23
    Would u say this works for the ss full playthru as well I'm going to give it a shot also it glitches me a upgrade and I can't find extended mags upgrade for the shotguns any tips on those?
    Thief44
  • Thief44Thief44727,107
    Posted on 24 February 13 at 13:11
    It works like a charm if you don't get it the first time move ur stuf to a usb and start from scratch and presto got my achievement.
    Thief44
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads