Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Kinect Sports: Ultimate Collection Sneaks into E3

• litepinklitepink306,922
    Posted on 08 June 12 at 23:09
    This post contains unbalanced formatting tags and cannot be rendered at this time.
  • marklynxmarklynx2,733,373
    Posted on 08 June 12 at 23:14
    If there are separate achievements for this one, I am buying it :)
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 08 June 12 at 23:29
    ^ me too.
  • litepinklitepink306,922
    Posted on 08 June 12 at 23:45, Edited on 08 June 12 at 23:45 by litepink
    HitchedFlea said:
    buying game only for achievements is for noobs. play it because its a good game not only because of achievements lol i bet you all have played every disney game too since they have easy achievements huh
    I don't think the "disney" comparison can be made here. The first two commenters are saying they'll play if there is a separate achievement list, implying then that they've played the first two titles, and would enjoy playing them again if there was another achievement list. I don't know about you, but gaining achievements...can be fun shock. I have no need to play through KS1+2 again myself, but like these commenters I would if there was a new achievement list.
    My TA Deal Blog: http://tinyurl.com/6t8nzpd
  • finallife6finallife61,793,245
    Posted on 08 June 12 at 23:45
    HitchedFlea said:
    buying game only for achievements is for noobs. play it because its a good game not only because of achievements lol i bet you all have played every disney game too since they have easy achievements huh
    noobs yeah great using proper english i would buy it just because they were 2 enjoyable games not just because of the achievements but there fun games. You might as well call all people who bought batman arkham asylum 2 to 5 times idiots with that logic
  • Posted on 08 June 12 at 23:46
    HitchedFlea said:
    Disney games are fun, who the hell wants to play games where people die all the time.
    The only "B" word women should be called is beautiful.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 09 June 12 at 00:07
    I have not played it. But it would give me reason to get them all. Becoues I would like to have three kinect sports on my gamer card. And I be the fool would will buy it for geting it again.
  • damcracdamcrac79,404
    Posted on 09 June 12 at 00:48
    HitchedFlea said:
    Says the tag with avatar and csi among other easy completion bad quality games. Unless you actually enjoyed them of course.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 09 June 12 at 01:16
    By the way. I haved not owned them the first time. But it would give me reason owned two copy of the same game.
  • cable67cable67296,102
    Posted on 09 June 12 at 01:46
    glad I didn't buy sports 2 today. awesome news
  • QueenVerucaQueenVeruca2,311,466
    Posted on 09 June 12 at 02:15
    Perfect! Fantastic news! Wanted to pick up both titles for quite some time!
  • Loch DounLoch Doun358,925
    Posted on 09 June 12 at 02:15, Edited on 09 June 12 at 02:16 by Loch Doun
    HitchedFlea said:
    Maybe he has a lot of money to waste and nothing better to spend it on??? Like, oh idk... 401k plan, down payment on a mortage, car insurance, etc... roll
  • BeanpotterBeanpotter1,994,252
    Posted on 09 June 12 at 02:24
    HitchedFlea said:
    Trolololololol
    Please don't feed the troll. Thanks.
    Mame Tobikomi!
  • Posted on 09 June 12 at 03:18
    Considering I don't have either Kinect Sports games, I'm looking forward to this! smile
    Fear the Immortal!
  • BeachemBeachem653,738
    Posted on 09 June 12 at 05:05
    Haven't played the first 2 but this would be a great time to check them out.
    Jump right out of a creek!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 09 June 12 at 05:20
    litepink said:
    HitchedFlea said:
    I don't think the "disney" comparison can be made here. The first two commenters are saying they'll play if there is a separate achievement list, implying then that they've played the first two titles, and would enjoy playing them again if there was another achievement list. I don't know about you, but gaining achievements...can be fun shock. I have no need to play through KS1+2 again myself, but like these commenters I would if there was a new achievement list.
    That basically sums up what I think about with every re-release. I really don't want to play through a game a second time to gain the new achievements.
    My blog http://ranting347.wordpress.com/
  • Moose ReconMoose Recon104,088
    Posted on 09 June 12 at 06:23
    Been wanting to play the 2nd one especially, bundled for a great price sounds even better. Possible future buy
  • GjotGjot126,055
    Posted on 09 June 12 at 06:55
    This is great! Hope DLC is included too, still haven't got around to playing the first one
  • wbswbs992,708
    Posted on 09 June 12 at 07:36
    Sad there is nothing new from Rare I was hoping they might give the Kinect crap a break and bring some of their old icons back
  • deutschZuiddeutschZuid655,322
    Posted on 09 June 12 at 11:41
    HitchedFlea said:
    It's their choice. Who the hell are you to belittle them for what they prefer to do? It's idiots like you that this world needs less of.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads