Game Discussion: Trials HD

platinum medals...

• Posted on 01 October 09 at 04:54
    anyone have any clue as to how to actually get a platinum medal?

once you beat the first extreme track, you unlock platinum medals... still can't manage to get any. :(

still wish this game has more achievements, as i'll probably never get the marathon achievement. this game still kicks major ass.
  • Deez ApplesDeez Apples495,009
    Posted on 05 October 09 at 19:09
    I thought you got platinum medals just for completing a track under a specified time and fault number. Once you get Gold on a track, it should tell you what you need to complete it under to get a Platinum when you start, I think. :)
    www.followmygame.com
  • King NothingKing Nothing178,722
    Posted on 10 October 09 at 02:05
    Deez Apples is 100% correct. The only way you can have a real chance of earning platinum is to watch replays and to practice, practice, practice! I only have 3 though.
    Peace, Tim Ayers
  • Posted on 11 October 09 at 18:19
    since i posted the thread, i got a little better. i've managed to get three as well, one of which was on i think it's called "let's get physical" (the one where you have to be launched, then ride the ramp down, teeter totters at the end). i'm still pretty proud of that one.

still struggling to clear the extreme tracks though. :(

to clarify my original question, it wasn't to ask what the requirements are, it was more of a how could it be humanly possible to achieve platinum on some of these tracks. lol
  • Posted on 24 October 09 at 10:49
    I have 15 platinum medals at the moment.. Which took me quite a lot of practice and frustration. The beginner levels are the easiest to get platinum in (I have them all platinum except for the last one), whereas the extreme tracks are extremely hard to get platinum in.

As kingnothing said, the best/only way to get a platinum medal is to just watch the top leaderboards and practice a lot.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 21 December 09 at 00:36
    fire is hot, man that statement you made is wrong in some ways..

I love my trials, and i believe the hard tracks were easier to platnium rather then say medium. theres more room for mistakes (not faults)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads