Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

EA Sports Announce Ignite and Xbox One Games

• Posted on 21 May 13 at 19:22
    Fifa 14 <3
  • Posted on 21 May 13 at 19:29
    WHERE IS NHL 99! I MEAN WHATEVER THE NEXT YEAR IS?

Come on! If there is one sports game I like....
    Freedom is the right of all sentient beings
  • Posted on 21 May 13 at 19:30
    FUCK EA in the ass.
  • Posted on 21 May 13 at 19:36, Edited on 21 May 13 at 19:37 by Mr Granstaff
    Hoping EA Sports UFC turns out to be good. Hopefully it'll duplicate those "warm and fuzzy" emotions I had when I first played Fight Night on the original Xbox.
    Rollus Tidus
  • Tanelorn82Tanelorn82523,198
    Posted on 21 May 13 at 19:36
    Chaos Suikoden said:
    FUCK EA in the ass.
    most intelligent comment ever !

OT: I wonder how they'll do that and especially how it will change the games.
  • Posted on 21 May 13 at 19:41
    Tanelorn82 said:
    Chaos Suikoden said:
    FUCK EA in the ass.

Most people can't handle the truth.

OT: The servers will be shut down for these games in about a week after they are launched. shock
    Posting in the forums is my passion. I just love it!
  • V3ntilatorV3ntilator229,312
    Posted on 21 May 13 at 19:48, Edited on 21 May 13 at 19:49 by V3ntilator
    Chaos Suikoden said:
    FUCK EA in the ass.
    *Thumbs up* Yearly shovelware show-off...*gasp*..with server shutdown after awhile.

The whole Xbox One presentation was so bad that Sony's shares went straight up right after. ;)

MS did 3 major mistakes:

1.) It's a Windows 8 TV box, and not a gaming console.
    2.) Discs is locked to console (Confirmed after presentation)
    3.) The console is targeted for Americans.
  • Posted on 21 May 13 at 19:52
    wiirule111 said:
    *Thumbs up* Yearly shovelware show-off...*gasp*

The whole Xbox One presentation was so bad that Sony's shares went straight up right after. ;)

MS did 3 major mistakes:

Whoa! Really? I wish they didn't do that... I could piss and moan and say how unfair it is, but I can live with it, I suppose. I love to rent, but I'll just have to stick to a few games at a time going forward. If I decide to get this console that is.
    Rollus Tidus
  • theman72HGtheman72HG304,632
    Posted on 21 May 13 at 19:58
    XBL Prophet said:
    Tanelorn82 said:
    Chaos Suikoden said:
    FUCK EA in the ass.

Most people can't handle the truth.

OT: The servers will be shut down for these games in about a week after they are launched. shock
    http://forums.wpcentral.com/index.php?referrerid=165734
  • AkirakornAkirakorn267,293
    Posted on 21 May 13 at 20:00
    Mr Granstaff said:
    wiirule111 said:

MS did 3 major mistakes:

Whoa! Really? I wish they didn't do that... I could piss and moan and say how unfair it is, but I can live with it, I suppose. I love to rent, but I'll just have to stick to a few games at a time going forward. If I decide to get this console that is.
    Been too busy with real life to lookup on this, but if Disc locking is true...

...then I can will wait for every damn game to hit the bargain bin. I got lucky with Assassin's Creed: Revelations 3 dropping to $19.99 after a few months, then AC3 followed suit even faster. That $60 (US-centric I know) price-point is gonna really be a luxury for gaming companies.

I'm sure Gamestop and Gamefly love this! Unless they can unlock them, for a fee of course. Pssht who am I kidding. ONLINE PASS? Sooo Xbox 360. Hello "unlock code DLC" for the Xbox One.
  • Exit BloomExit Bloom182,980
    Posted on 21 May 13 at 20:07
    It looks pretty, but NBA Live still looks clunky. NBA2K it remains.
  • Posted on 21 May 13 at 20:14
    Akirakorn said:
    ...then I can will wait for every damn game to hit the bargain bin. I got lucky with Assassin's Creed: Revelations 3 dropping to $19.99 after a few months, then AC3 followed suit even faster. That $60 (US-centric I know) price-point is gonna really be a luxury for gaming companies...
    Yeah, not only do I rent, I usually wait for a price drop, like yourself. I can't remember the last game I bought full price for. I think it was Halo 3 and then the one before that was Oblivion.

I usually won't consider a game for purchase unless it's under $20. I'm frugal like that. :-)

I also heard XBL will cost $100 a year. Pssh! Like Lee Corso would say (I think the quote is appropriate since this announcement was a bit geared towards sports), "Not so fast, my friend!"

My money is staying in my wallet a little longer until I know more...
    Rollus Tidus
  • PantsDog1PantsDog18,884
    Posted on 21 May 13 at 20:33
    Chaos Suikoden said:
    FUCK EA in the ass.
    So please dont defend Battlefield 4 against COD when that conversation inevitably happens because remember, you dont like EA.

Or atleast have an original tbough as to why you dont like them. Fuck them is not original.

I love EA. FIFA and NHL are fantastic games.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 21 May 13 at 20:41
    i am bent over for EA's newest offering, hope they offer lube this time
    My God promised me "hope and change" over 2000 years ago, how is your god working out?
  • Posted on 21 May 13 at 20:45
    FINALLY NBA Live has returned... Let's hope it can even come near with competing with NBA 2K though after that enormous absence.
  • sirgizzesirgizze848,386
    Posted on 21 May 13 at 20:56
    Welcome Gaystation 4 ;-)
  • Posted on 21 May 13 at 20:56, Edited on 21 May 13 at 20:57 by Killian Fraggle
    wiirule111 said:
    And now the real reason for EA cancelling the Online Pass system is revealed...
    Drink the kool-aid!
  • JayPsych47JayPsych47466,188
    Posted on 21 May 13 at 22:28
    Guess I should not buy NHL 14, since they are too lazy to put the effort to make it an Xbox One game. It even releases AFTER Madden 25
  • DJTRUTH1187DJTRUTH1187353,240
    Posted on 21 May 13 at 22:33
    Mr Granstaff said:
    wiirule111 said:

MS did 3 major mistakes:

Before you all jump the gun here...!!!

Q: Will Xbox One allow players to trade in, purchase and play pre-owned games?
    A: We are designing Xbox One to enable customers to trade in and resell games. We'll have more details to share later.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads