Game Discussion: Kane & Lynch: Dead Men

Leaderboard Reset

• AxGryndrAxGryndr519,762
    Posted on 26 August 12 at 16:35
    I know a lot of us would like to get the two leaderboard achievements but can't because of one or two people camping at the top. The solution would be to have the leaderboards reset. GRAW reset their leaderboards because the community complained and I figure it is worth a shot with Kane and Lynch also. I suggest that we get as many people to reply to the following post and with any luck if enough of us reply Eidos will listen. I suggest that Eidos do a reset every couple of months to prevent this type of camping but at this point I would just settle for a reset.

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=127312

Here is for hoping!
    I don't need to get a LIFE; I am a gamer I have lots of LIVES.
  • pezza888pezza888179,721
    Posted on 27 August 12 at 16:08
    Oh yeah I heard about these achievements. Must be sad for anyone who can't get there completions.
  • Will072Will072284,034
    Posted on 27 August 12 at 16:51
    I would be overjoyed if they did a reset for this. I can't see it happening with it not being a massively popular game. They only did the GRAW one to try and get in people's good books with a new game coming out. That said, hope this happens! smile
  • Posted on 27 August 12 at 20:03
    With Hitman coming out, IO might do the same.

I would just have loved if they would reset my online scores in Saints Row 1 - I've given up on the kingpin achievement, sadly enough.
    Spilner; "Usually with my posts is when the discussion ends"
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 28 August 12 at 03:27
    Hello, i hope for that.
    I boosted this achievement on 2008 on my other account before all the players start boosting.

If eidos reset it, it will be great for everyone
    Or why not an update with Kane & Lynch skins in player match ?
    For 2 achievements with 0G, they can put it on player match ... :)
    Posted on 29 August 12 at 16:25
    It seems that a lot of people want this to happen but without letting Eidos know in their forums it won't mean much. I spoke with Microsoft and the leaderboard reset has to be done by Eidos. I encourage you to respond to that thread or even create your own to let them know. I am sure that with enough has we can make this happen.
    Posted on 30 August 12 at 23:36
    So far only 6 gamers have responded - it will take a larger response that this to get the leaderboards reset.
    Posted on 02 September 12 at 05:47
    I feel that things are starting to pick up - please don't let this lose steam.
  • LGS I HitmanLGS I Hitman1,602,786
    Posted on 03 September 12 at 19:46
    I posted or maybe they could change the requirements of it say 1 to 500 get the kane skin and 500 to 1000 get the lynch skin just a thought
    Mpphhh mphh mph mphhhh mphhh mhh! - Red Pyro
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 05 September 12 at 16:51
    I contacted eidos in 2008, they never answer to me :(
    Posted on 10 September 12 at 23:12
    Hey,
    I am still petitioning Square Enix to reset the leader board for Kane and Lynch. I just got a response that stated they didn't know it was an issue and they are taking a look at it. I would still like people to post in the following forum to show they still want this to happen.
    http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?p=1796649#post17...
    Thanks and I look forward to your reply.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 12 September 12 at 18:01
    I don't think square Enix can do something about Kane & Lynch dead men but eidos yes
    But if they'll see the leaderboard it's cool
  • Posted on 14 September 12 at 17:32
    Mr Marcus Kane said:
    I don't think square Enix can do something about Kane & Lynch dead men but eidos yes
    But if they'll see the leaderboard it's cool
    SE is the parent company of Eidos.
  • ManiacMuttManiacMutt756,273
    Posted on 16 September 12 at 11:33
    Your better off telling them to give everybody the skins(the 2 achievements) thru a patch than have a leaderboard reset, because the minute it is reset everybody at the same time will be going for it. And then it will become blocked again.
  • Posted on 02 October 12 at 22:12
    Im with you guys. totaly unacceptable
  • WEB 78OWEB 78O623,808
    Posted on 14 November 12 at 02:17
    ManiacMutt said:
    Your better off telling them to give everybody the skins(the 2 achievements) thru a patch than have a leaderboard reset, because the minute it is reset everybody at the same time will be going for it. And then it will become blocked again.
    this
    There is no spoon
  • Posted on 27 November 12 at 09:42
    You have my support, the skins idea through a patch would be the best way around because the moment the leaderboard is reset it will be swamped by people and blocked again due to traffic. cant see it happening but i play in hope, get a petition together axgrynder and we'll all grind the axe together, you'll have my vote
  • Posted on 28 November 12 at 08:21
    posted on eidos "reset leaderboard" thread
  • Posted on 08 January 13 at 20:17
    I was going to try working on this game next but reading about those two achievements really ruined it for me. Anyone who camps over something like this should be banned outright.
  • Posted on 09 February 13 at 01:03
    Still no word from no one??? This is going to remain like that.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads