Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Retail & GFWL DLC Roundup: May 1st, 2012

• punkyliarpunkyliar289,189
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 01 May 12 at 21:38
    If only the Mt Eddie in SSX was the Eddie character from Iron Maiden's albums. Then I'd be highly interested in the sheer oddity of it all.
  • Barad 007Barad 007950,921
    Posted on 01 May 12 at 21:45, Edited on 01 May 12 at 21:46 by Barad 007
    SSX is tempting but for 640msp with no achievements, no way.
    Battlefield 3 Gamer !
  • DeathBomMB007DeathBomMB0071,492,382
    Posted on 01 May 12 at 21:46
    not sure about releasing the DLC for Binary Domain when the online side of things is practically non existent i tried searching for matches and all i got was a void wtf!!!
    Be The Best OOOORRRAAAHHH!!
  • Srl KlrSrl Klr471,077
    Posted on 01 May 12 at 22:03
    Probably get the SSX pack today
    Bellas better be in WWE 12 DLC
  • Nighthawk205Nighthawk205376,997
    Posted on 01 May 12 at 22:23
    Was waiting for SSX... One of the few pieces of DLC I find worth buying even though there aren't any cheevos
  • VoltFieberVoltFieber430,100
    Posted on 01 May 12 at 22:30
    Some Publishers are going crazy right now with thier
    "One-Weapon-DLCs" for a fortune! (if you would buy them all)

And whats that?: "Armored Core V Complete Parts Pack" – 2720 MSP, so is this some kind
    of Extra-parts or just the parts that are already in it and you can unlock them all with that DLC?

Its looking over-priced to me, even if i like Armored Core Games!
  • Posted on 01 May 12 at 22:31
    Wtf that's just the pre-order DLC Resident Evil Had at the start but they delisted it..... Dammit Capcom

Really want that SR3 DLC as THOSE CLOTHES SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE GAME TO START WITH!
  • MtldMtld2,465,774
    Posted on 01 May 12 at 23:00
    Children of Brodom ?
  • Posted on 01 May 12 at 23:19, Edited on 01 May 12 at 23:19 by Sniff this unit
    iSHOCKWAVE 1993 said:
    i hate people like this...jeez...maybe you could also enjoy the game and then enjoy the dlc without having achievements....they should not be the deciding factor in buying something facepalm warning
  • punkyliarpunkyliar289,189
    Posted on 01 May 12 at 23:21
    Mtld said:
    Children of Brodom ?
    I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to ask or say. There isn't a spelling mistake if that's what you're trying to suggest.
  • GuruThaGreatGuruThaGreat1,241,490
    Posted on 01 May 12 at 23:51
    I was under the impression that the gem packs for SFxT were free. Oh well, at least the color palettes are.
  • ERIKDOTCOMERIKDOTCOM111,609
    Posted on 02 May 12 at 00:05
    Another Yellowcard track! w00t! Now if only we could get a whole album...
    "War does not determine who is right, only who is left." -Bertrand Russell
  • Posted on 02 May 12 at 00:26
    Mtld said:
    Children of Brodom ?
    Yeh, when I saw that I double taked! I did some further research and it turns out that the song is called Children of Brodom (not a typo).
    I searched my iPod for Bodom songs because I thought I was missing one, lol.
  • VixyNyanVixyNyan1,359,080
    Posted on 02 May 12 at 01:00
    Eschatos (Japan only - released on April 25th)
    • "BGM Pack" – 560 MSP
    OMG!! One of my most favorite (2.42 TA ratio completion) retail shmup ever~ o^u^o

*downloads*
    Fight, VixyNyan~! For Everlasting Love & Snuggles~!
  • ScuzzyBunnyScuzzyBunny1,355,191
    Posted on 02 May 12 at 01:10
    SR3 costumes seem a little late (and I still think the bonus weapon and costume packs should have come with the "season" pass)...looks like just the free Forza 4 car for me!

...and this is the first Forza DLC not on season pass, btw. Another winning strategy!!
    Killer Punks...all that needs to be said.
  • LSDintensityLSDintensity129,711
    Posted on 02 May 12 at 04:04
    yeeeeah finally ssx dlc :)
  • HelmarocHelmaroc169,386
    Posted on 02 May 12 at 05:16, Edited on 02 May 12 at 05:19 by Helmaroc
    Awesome! I've got 40 pints left over, so if I buy a 1400 points card, I'll have exactly enough for the SSX DLC as well as Pigsy's Perfect 10 for Enslaved! WOOT!

whooogidy bear1 said:
    iSHOCKWAVE 1993 said:
    i hate people like this...jeez...maybe you could also enjoy the game and then enjoy the dlc without having achievements....they should not be the deciding factor in buying something facepalm warning
    You realize you're on a site dedicated to achievements, don't you?
  • Posted on 02 May 12 at 07:43
    Bman54X said:
    Awesome! I've got 40 pints left over, so if I buy a 1400 points card, I'll have exactly enough for the SSX DLC as well as Pigsy's Perfect 10 for Enslaved! WOOT!

whooogidy bear1 said:
    iSHOCKWAVE 1993 said:
    You realize you're on a site dedicated to achievements, don't you?
    Hahaha I know people on here get too defensive of achievements or claim they only want to play for fun and their favorite games aren't being played right. This IS TA so that will be factored into a lot of purchases by many members however some won't. It really depends on person or game or both.

For me it depends on the game. If I love the game all DLC is welcome. If I like it DLC with achievements only. If I hate it Deal of the week only or a really good boosting session with said DLC achievements haha
  • Posted on 02 May 12 at 13:24
    Nothing I that has achievements that I need *phew*
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads