Game Discussion: Batman: Arkham City

Defeating Two Face in NG+

• Ianus VentusIanus Ventus353,128
    Posted on 16 May 13 at 22:20
    So I did a silly thing and finished the new game plus with out doing all the side missions then realised I needed to do them for an achievement.
    Unfortunately because I had the catwoman DLC installed I am forced to finish her story before being able to go back to the b-man and now I'm completely stuck. Dent and his thugs keep kicking my ass, anyone got any tips or strategies on how to beat him?
  • Posted on 17 May 13 at 07:13
    If memory serves, his thugs respawn after you take the last of them out.

It's a matter of thinning the herd, then swooping in to lay a hit on Harvey, then disappearing again. Don't try to take him out in one attack. You need to hit him and disappear. 4 times total if I remember correctly.

If it's the thugs themselves that are causing you the drama, your best bet is to know where to lie in wait. The best prowling areas are the corridor upstairs (with the grill that allows you to cling to the ceiling) and the corridor downstairs with the grill in the floor. It's relatively easy to take 1 or more thugs out in each area without getting detected, and that should open up attack avenues on Harvey.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads