Game Discussion: Homefront

Homefront servers still dow (PC)?

• RoGear LTURoGear LTU72,761
    Posted on 21 July 13 at 16:27
    Hello, so I found a great deal for Homefront (PC version), but I want to know if servers are still down? I tried to play this game a few months ago on Xbox 360, but I couldn't find any serwers. So are servers back (at least on PC) or are they still down?
  • DakotaThriceDakotaThrice495,029
    Posted on 21 July 13 at 17:56
    AFAIK ALL the servers are dwn, and the game has also been removed from Steam. As the PC version isn't GFWL you'll unlikely get much help with it here.
  • LGS I HitmanLGS I Hitman1,595,453
    Posted on 21 July 13 at 18:03
    You can host your own servers on the pc version
    Mpphhh mphh mph mphhhh mphhh mhh! - Red Pyro
    Posted on 21 July 13 at 18:06
    DakotaThrice said:
    AFAIK ALL the servers are dwn, and the game has also been removed from Steam. As the PC version isn't GFWL you'll unlikely get much help with it here.
    Homefront isn't removed from Steam. I can even buy it from there.
    Posted on 21 July 13 at 19:02
    RoGear LTU said:
    DakotaThrice said:
    Homefront isn't removed from Steam. I can even buy it from there.
    It shows up in search but once you click on it it redirects you to the store home which usually means the storefront has been removed for said game.
  • LGS I HitmanLGS I Hitman1,595,453
    Posted on 21 July 13 at 22:38
    It can still be played, it just cant be bought from Steam. Retail keys can still be redeemed but not all games retail keys are valid on steam
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads