Game Discussion: Viva Piñata (GFWL)

Achievements Not Unlocking?

• Hexa FoxHexa Fox1,922,677
    Posted on 31 August 13 at 02:43
    Hey guys I am getting sort of worried here. This is my first time playing a game on Games for Windows Live. I made certain that the computer I am using is more than adequate to run this game. Sometimes it does run a little slow and seem jittery at times.

I noticed that the past two or three achievements I have unlocked came very late after they were suppose to. Now I just evolved two species of Pinatas which should be an achievement. I waited about fifteen minutes after I first evolved that species and even tried doing it again and still no achievement. Has anyone else had this same problem?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
    -Fox
  • Kornfan2007Kornfan2007453,215
    Posted on 02 September 13 at 10:06
    Did you evolve 2 different species? If you just did the same one twice then it wouldn't unlock.

I unlocked that achievement last night without any issues. So far I haven't found any of these achievements to glitch on me
  • Hexa FoxHexa Fox1,922,677
    Posted on 04 September 13 at 09:05
    Kornfan2007 said:
    Did you evolve 2 different species? If you just did the same one twice then it wouldn't unlock.

I unlocked that achievement last night without any issues. So far I haven't found any of these achievements to glitch on me
    Like I said I evolved two species of Pinata. I have the game complete on the 360. Also I am certain that this is not an issue that a lot of people have. I have noticed my game is lagging up some so I am going to attempt it on another computer.

Meanwhile does anyone know if it is possible to move Game Saves from one computer to another? So that when I move to another computer I do not have to restart? I have been looking for the folder with the Game Saves and can not find it. Has anyone else done this before with a Games For Windows Live title?
    -Fox
  • JakeythedudeJakeythedude1,316,852
    Posted on 07 October 13 at 08:07
    Hexa Fox said:
    Kornfan2007 said:

Like I said I evolved two species of Pinata. I have the game complete on the 360. Also I am certain that this is not an issue that a lot of people have. I have noticed my game is lagging up some so I am going to attempt it on another computer.

Meanwhile does anyone know if it is possible to move Game Saves from one computer to another? So that when I move to another computer I do not have to restart? I have been looking for the folder with the Game Saves and can not find it. Has anyone else done this before with a Games For Windows Live title?
    I'm pretty sure the saves are tied to your gamertag. So they should be there when you sign in, on any console/pc.
  • Mick WazowskiMick Wazowski1,346,151
    Posted on 25 October 13 at 19:18
    Have you tried to google it? The saves have to be transfered manually and they are here:
    C:\Users\(your user account name)\AppData\Local\Saved Games\Microsoft Games\Viva Pinata\Profiles
    but you need to unhide the secret files and folders first (guide here: http://www.wikihow.com/Unhide-Folders-in-Windows-7).
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads