Game Discussion: Sonic Adventure

1.5gb Version back on Marketplace

• ezhnoezhno560,671
    Posted on 29 June 13 at 02:08
    As the title and my work-arounds thread says, the 1.5gb version is presently back on the Marketplace. If you or anyone you know has the 1.6gb (broken) version it should be deleted and re-downloaded as soon as possible. There's no telling how long this will be up before it reverts again. ALL achievements should work on the 1.5gb version.

However, you will have to do the
    Sonic AdventureMetal SonicThe Metal Sonic achievement in Sonic Adventure worth 35 pointsGet all 130 Emblems by playing Sonic Adventure DX.
    achievement all over again on a new save if you've already collected 130 emblems.
  • Posted on 30 June 13 at 01:34
    I still have the original on Dreamcast and the DX version on GameCube. Have they changed anything or is this just a port with achievements? I assume the Chao Garden must work differently since the first two versions used the VMU/GBA...?
  • ezhnoezhno560,671
    Posted on 30 June 13 at 02:08
    It's identical to the Gamecube version (provided you buy the DX DLC as well). Graphically, it's still the same as the Gamecube version even if you don't.
  • ShadiochaoShadiochao97,242
    Posted on 30 June 13 at 05:32
    The Gamecube version had 6-10 of the Game Gear/Master System titles that were unlocked for progressing through mission mode.

Even with the DX DLC, mission mode is only there for the achievement in this version. The 8-bit games have been removed entirely. Everything else is the same though, as far as I'm aware.
  • WestsideSxEWestsideSxE504,927
    Posted on 30 June 13 at 13:52
    Wonder if d/l this and putting the DC collection disc in the tray will work...
  • ezhnoezhno560,671
    Posted on 30 June 13 at 15:01
    Shadiochao said:
    The Gamecube version had 6-10 of the Game Gear/Master System titles that were unlocked for progressing through mission mode.

Even with the DX DLC, mission mode is only there for the achievement in this version. The 8-bit games have been removed entirely. Everything else is the same though, as far as I'm aware.
    Oh, see, I didn't know about that. I have never played the Gamecube version; I still have my Dreamcast.

WestsideSxE said:
    Wonder if d/l this and putting the DC collection disc in the tray will work...
    I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean downloading the DX add-on? Yes, it will play and work with the Dreamcast Collection version of the game. However, the DX achievements won't work with the Dreamcast Collection. They only work with the 1.5gb version of the game download from the Marketplace.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads