Game Discussion: X-Blades

So, any actual players of this...?

• AbylitiesAbylities97,116
    Posted on 19 February 09 at 17:59
    I just saw it in Gamestation today and obviously was intriqued by the half-naked woman on the cover box.

Further looking into it, and I find it 's a hack/slash based around anime?

Anyone bought this yet then...?
    Atmosphere
  • Posted on 19 February 09 at 19:24
    Gamefly'd it and it's actually a fairly quick 1k. I'm almost done with it after just 7 hours of play.

Just be warned, the game is very, very bad and I highly suggest you don't spend real money on it. The combat in Dynasty Warriors 6 has more depth then this game.
  • Black XinoBlack Xino28,828
    Posted on 24 February 09 at 16:03
    when this thing updates my games, I'll write my review.

Please don't buy this game! It's beyond horrifying, but not worst than Rise of the Argonuants.

My god! It's like playing a PS1 game with HD graphics.

The graphics are descent but has a nice lighting effects, level designs and characters designs look like ps1/2 game design.

Gameplay, all you do is RUN AROUND!
    When you hit an enemy, it feels like you're hitting the air.

I knew this game was gonna be bad, didn't know it would be worst.
    Now I'm stuck with this trash, I'll try and sell it, I wonder who will buy it from me. LOL
    It's good to be black:P www.youtube.com/xin0 over 200 videos
  • Black XinoBlack Xino28,828
    Posted on 26 February 09 at 22:33
    UPDATE

This game isn't so bad after all, it's just addictive.

Sure there are some bad parts in the game like the bad double jumping and rolling. Crap presentation, crap graphics etc.

The gameplay combat is really done and addictive. It's how an hack n slash game used to be.

Hack n Slah+Addictive+Button Bash= X-Blades
    It's good to be black:P www.youtube.com/xin0 over 200 videos
  • Posted on 11 March 09 at 16:03
    yeah tbh i knew from the outset this wasnt going to be a brilliant game but highly fun, plus i was lucky GAME have it as their weekly special atm so i grabbed it for 20quid rather than the 34-40 most places seem to want for it

if you can get it at a reasonable price get it and play it. yeah its extremely flawed but still fun
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 29 May 09 at 15:19
    Just bought it! Tried the demo and thought it was OK, then found it for £20. Should get it tomorrow, seems like you need to stick with it for a bit to properly get into it.
  • Posted on 18 September 09 at 13:36
    Got it for free from best buy a couple days ago. Not too bad of a game..
  • Mickey BurnsMickey Burns379,585
    Posted on 02 November 09 at 17:15
    I bought this about a month or so ago and still haven't played it. It was cheap at Best Buy, so I picked it up. Been too busy with school and other games. Might pop it in soon to take a break from these long RPGs.
  • Posted on 04 November 09 at 15:21
    i played the demo. It made me want to vomit. 'nuff said.
    [url=http://www.trueachievements.com/MeM+InFaMoUs.htm][img]http://www.trueachievements.com/gamercard
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 11 January 15 at 18:51
    Abylities said:I just saw it in Gamestation today and obviously was intriqued by the half-naked woman on the cover box.

Further looking into it, and I find it 's a hack/slash based around anime?

Anyone bought this yet then...?
    If a half naked girl on the cover of a game 'intrigues' you... you need to get out more wink
    Written in the stars.
  • Posted on 22 March 22 at 12:50
    This guy doesn't know how babies are made. ^
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads