• missidebzmissidebz2,806
    Posted on 07 June 12 at 17:02
    Hello ladies ^_^ My name's Debs
  • jksladyjkslady10,360
    Posted on 31 July 12 at 03:40
    Howdy!! My name is Crystal... Gamer tag, jkslady! Add me music
  • YogjuttYogjutt145,205
    Posted on 16 September 12 at 00:03
    Hi all, My name is Jenny.( pretty new to TA and i'm so lonely.
    haha so please add me.) :-)
  • Posted on 17 October 12 at 00:50
    Hola. I'm Nikki and I mostly play RPGs/sandbox stuffs.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 11 January 13 at 06:37
    Usually I don't do something like this, however I do believe I need it in this case.

First, please call me Chris. I am physically male (I am sorry) however, I consider myself female (and wish I were). Please, don't kick me because of my male sex. I am very much female otherwise and only wish to make friends with other girls (as I despise men).
  • PurplbaconPurplbacon897,413
    Posted on 25 January 13 at 18:02
    Heylo, Im Krysti Malisa
    I have every social anxiety disorder ever so thankfully I live in the age of online video games
    Main interest is with games that allow driving more than anything else but Im branching out into everything now that Im addicted to gamerscore farming.
    Originally only obtained about 21k GS in my first 5years playing 360, but I didnt know you could actually look at the achievements as far as what u have or need, but now that I know this, Ive obtained about 37k GS in the last 19mo. lol
    Cmon people stop making EU, JP etc. games, my options list is too short, make them all work for anyone anywhere!
  • Posted on 24 February 13 at 04:13
    Hey..add me if you like FPS...always need more chicks to rock with!
  • euandyeuandy26,157
    Posted on 11 March 13 at 01:54
    DespairAporia said:
    Usually I don't do something like this, however I do believe I need it in this case.

First, please call me Chris. I am physically male (I am sorry) however, I consider myself female (and wish I were). Please, don't kick me because of my male sex. I am very much female otherwise and only wish to make friends with other girls (as I despise men).
    Hey, if you consider yourself a female then you are a female, no matter what genitals you may have, dont ever apologize for that :)

Im andy from Brazil, if anybody ever feel lonely and wants somebody to game with or talk about games feel free to add me, i dont know many women that play vgs and I get quite upset at times over how sexist gaming world can be.

Let me recommend you all this website, it shows a bit of how it is to be a female and play online, i think we all would relate to it http://fatuglyorslutty.com/
  • Posted on 14 March 13 at 20:15
    Hey everyone! I'm pretty new to the whole Xbox thing but I'd love to get to know some fellow girl gamers smile
  • Posted on 05 June 13 at 16:59
    Hi everyone, my name is Nicole. Anyone feel free to add me anytime since i'm always looking to bond with other female gamers. I love RPG's, action games, i like some shmups ( i say some from my lack of experience), i prefer 3PS over 1PS but enjoy playing both. My personal interest on games beside the genre, i look for complex intriguing story, i prefer to be challenged just enough vs easy game play, but i also am impatient with hard difficulties if its not the only game on my mind, hence why i delay my Mass Effect 2 insanity play-through Hehe( nervous laugh). My current favorites are Borderlands 1 & 2, Halo, Mass Effect trilogy. I need more friends to play ME3 and Borderlands 2 Co-op. I have been gaming my whole life less taking a break during '05-'10 for various reasons. It is a truly loved hobby of mine and i am glad i'm back.
  • Posted on 11 December 13 at 19:10
    Hi Ladies, my name is Kerry, everyone calls me Kezza, im 33 and a stay at home mum of 4. I started on xbox 360 enjoyed collecting achievements not too bothered about completion. Then moved over to PS3 and started trophy hunting. Been looking for a reason to come back to xbox and now i have as ive joined up for GTASC this year and hoping to complete a few games already on my playlist, along with a few new ones.

I play all genres, love RPG and racing games, hate football games lol so if u want to add me work away looking for a few more female gamers on my friends list :D
    RebornKezza UK
  • Posted on 18 December 13 at 21:04, Edited on 21 March 17 at 07:20 by darkmikasonfire
    Hello, my name is Aki, and I've been about 5 minutes sober from games... anyways

Aki here, 28, blind as a bat sadly without the hearing of one (that would be awesome). I like to play halos, assassin creeds, other noncompetative shooters. I prefer story over everything. I like free and cheap games, I like to 100% my achievement lists excluding DLC if I don't like the game.
    I am epic ~desu~
  • KalujoKalujo428,365
    Posted on 26 December 14 at 22:47
    Hiya, I'm Tracey. wave
    I love my games & play whenever I can. I'm addicted to leaderboards & statistics so I love to have friends on Xbox & here, but I rarely party or play multiplayer as I'm also a busy mum who has to pause games quite often to attend to my family. I also suffer social anxiety so I often become too shy to talk to ppl. redface
    Very happy to see other girl gamers though. dance
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 28 December 14 at 11:33
    Kalujo said:Hiya, I'm Tracey. wave
    I love my games & play whenever I can. I'm addicted to leaderboards & statistics so I love to have friends on Xbox & here, but I rarely party or play multiplayer as I'm also a busy mum who has to pause games quite often to attend to my family. I also suffer social anxiety so I often become too shy to talk to ppl. redface
    Very happy to see other girl gamers though. dance
    Welcome aboard <3 I got social anxiety myself so I can quite understand you, mostly at least :3
  • Teigan72Teigan72149,748
    Posted on 11 June 16 at 22:01
    Hello, I'm Teigan and I'm from England :)
  • Posted on 24 July 16 at 16:58
    Hey! I'm a dutch gamer, I try to play as often as I can. I mostly play and love action games with a bit of story and large open worlds. Feel free to add me here or on xbox live. See you!
  • Posted on 27 December 17 at 04:48
    Hello everyone. I'm Christina and I'm from Toronto, Canada. smile
    wildandcrazygal
  • KateKate67,076
    Posted on 26 January 18 at 22:02
    Hello, I am Kate from England smile
  • Mistwalker45Mistwalker452,477,747
    Posted on 23 April 18 at 23:26
    Hi, i am Laura From England smile
  • Reina WattReina Watt689,713
    Posted on 08 December 21 at 22:09, Edited on 08 December 21 at 22:10 by Reina Watt
    Hi, I'm Reina from Scotland. Old time gamer of near forty years and an asexual trans woman, very much a woman despite the unwanted parts I was born with.
    Why get a life when as a gamer you live more lives than you can manage
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads