Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Crimson Dragon Introduces The Bloodskin

• evilernie667evilernie6671,417,248
    Posted on 26 October 13 at 13:58
    looks like this'll be my first dl on the one :)
  • Sera Di SiahSera Di Siah1,305,333
    Posted on 26 October 13 at 14:05
    Looks good, too bad half the world can't play this until somehwere begin 2014. Gotta love Microsoft!
    We're floating into the Sunset ~
  • Posted on 26 October 13 at 16:22
    The WP Crimson Dragon game was a ton of fun to play on the go. I will definitely be picking this up for the One.
    Does this smell like chloroform to you?
  • evilernie667evilernie6671,417,248
    Posted on 26 October 13 at 19:49
    Sera Di Siah said:
    Looks good, too bad half the world can't play this until somehwere begin 2014. Gotta love Microsoft!
    I feel you man, that's probably the first time I'm glad to be a german gamer!
  • ArcheimArcheim440,257
    Posted on 26 October 13 at 21:26
    I played it at the Xbox One event they had in Philadelphia, PA. (first stop on the tour too... and i love the love)

I had to stop playing it. Otherwise i wouldnt be able to play any of the other games there... it was so amazing.

And i've dreamt about it since... sob...

CANT WAIT.
  • ptracey1421ptracey1421413,447
    Posted on 27 October 13 at 01:49
    I really wonder how similar this is going to be to Phantom Dust, as I recall reading somewhere that the combat was supposed to be very unique. I still wish they would just release Phantom Dust HD, it would be amazing, even if it's only a 360 Arcade title. I never got to try the online because the Xbox I played it on didn't have Internet.
  • PostmortimusPostmortimus407,308
    Posted on 27 October 13 at 05:43
    ptracey1421 said:
    I really wonder how similar this is going to be to Phantom Dust, as I recall reading somewhere that the combat was supposed to be very unique. I still wish they would just release Phantom Dust HD, it would be amazing, even if it's only a 360 Arcade title. I never got to try the online because the Xbox I played it on didn't have Internet.
    I don't think this game will be similar to Phantom Dust that much. I think it's going to be more along the lines of Panzer Dragoon. It's a spiritual successor to Panzer Dragoon if I'm not mistaken.

Any which way, I think this game is going to be fun.
  • Posted on 27 October 13 at 18:48
    evilernie667 said:
    *Ahem* Peggle 2!
  • Posted on 27 October 13 at 22:47
    DrFokePhD said:
    evilernie667 said:
    *Ahem* Peggle 2!
    I read on IGN's list of launch games, that Peggle 2 is a Xbox One Launch Window Game. Unless you plan on waiting.
  • coipcoip305,835
    Posted on 30 October 13 at 02:10
    This has Kinect controls, right? I hope they work out well. That could be fun.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads