Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Kingdom Hearts III Keys In a New Gameplay Trailer

• litepinklitepink306,922
  • Goggs25Goggs252,055,489
    Posted on 15 October 13 at 19:33
    Shame its not coming out on 360 i played the first 2 games & they where great. Maybe they will release a Hd version of Kingdom Hearts 1&2 for xbox 360 fingers cross
    Goggs25
  • TitleInLargeTitleInLarge292,629
    Posted on 15 October 13 at 19:35
    Ooooooh childhood memories. :)
    Diamond Thing
  • Dejected SantaDejected Santa1,074,971
    Posted on 15 October 13 at 19:38
    I guess I don't get the hype and appeal of these games....

Is it because of the Disney nostalgia factor?
  • Posted on 15 October 13 at 19:38
    I cannot wait for this game!!!
    I am a gamer! Not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many.
  • Posted on 15 October 13 at 19:38, Edited on 15 October 13 at 19:39 by Senior Chupon
    Goggs25 said:
    Shame its not coming out on 360 i played the first 2 games & they where great. Maybe they will release a Hd version of Kingdom Hearts 1&2 for xbox 360 fingers cross
    The HD Remix for PS3 just came out and the HD Remix for KH II is out next year on PS3. I agree it'd be great to get it on Xbox, but if Square hasn't said anything now I don't think it'd happening unfortunately.
  • weaselcannonweaselcannon346,866
    Posted on 15 October 13 at 19:41
    I'm not 100% sure of my feelings on this yet. I want to play it so badly but seeing the gameplay really doesn't spark anything for me =/
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 15 October 13 at 19:48
    The X1's graphics are failing to impress although the lights on the side of the boat and train looked nice.
  • JohnyLouJohnyLou854,582
    Posted on 15 October 13 at 20:03
    Can't wait for this. Just restarted the series again last weekend for a refresher! :)
  • Posted on 15 October 13 at 20:09
    JJ BOMBAY said:
    The X1's graphics are failing to impress although the lights on the side of the boat and train looked nice.
    Actually that is ps4 graphics as it was confirmed by sony via their twitter page.
  • ElyohElyoh1,100,923
    Posted on 15 October 13 at 20:22
    Cannot wait...I want this now.
  • James12183James12183708,354
    Posted on 15 October 13 at 20:27, Edited on 15 October 13 at 20:29 by James12183
    Should not even be coming out on Xbox if you ask me. Even when it does I probably will not buy it. It would be just like Halo coming out on PS, should just not happen. It should stay on PS. I mean people who have never played the game before will not even know what is going on in the game.
    James12183
  • Posted on 15 October 13 at 20:36
    James12183 said:
    Should not even be coming out on Xbox if you ask me. Even when it does I probably will not buy it. It would be just like Halo coming out on PS, should just not happen. It should stay on PS. I mean people who have never played the game before will not even know what is going on in the game.
    Square Enix releasing anything on none mobile platforms should be welcomed. They have severely limited the amount of console titles and opted to release more and more mobile content. I for one am happy they are making their main series multi platform. We started with FF XIII on the 360 and now KH is being brought over to the Xbox brand.
  • FatalFlaw810FatalFlaw810442,292
    Posted on 15 October 13 at 20:39
    James12183 said:
    Pretty sure those who haven't played the previous versions will be lost as they might include a back story or maybe it will be a story separate from the KH series. Besides just because the series started on Sony doesn't mean it should stay on Sony. Hell do you not pay attention or something? The last few KH games have been on the DS/3DS. You have a completely stupid logic if you think this shouldn't be on another system because you're assuming that those who play it on Xbox 1 won't know what is going on (which I'm sure there will be some people but there will be others who have played the previous KH titles).
  • Magasta666Magasta666265,193
    Posted on 15 October 13 at 20:48
    James12183 said:
    Some games just would not feel right on other consoles and Kingdom Hearts is no exception. It's like this photo https://www.dropbox.com/s/jcelsqeju8fpfhm/comparison.jpg
    It just feels unsettling to see a game you've always played on a particular console suddenly make a jump to another platform.
    (GTA plays fine on Xbox, PS3, or PC. Just using this picture as an example)
  • ElyohElyoh1,100,923
    Posted on 15 October 13 at 20:51
    James12183 said:
    roll

That was a horrible comparison. Halo is published by Microsoft, if this game was Ratchet and Clank then you would be on the right track. I've had this discussion before, since the release of the 360 Square Enix have not released a single Playstation exclusive (Except now the KH 1.5, but that relates back to the original contract of number 1).

You are right though about introduced gamers having no background in the story. I'm sure I saw an interview of Square saying they won't be releasing 1 and 2 on xbox and any point aswell, but I'm sure they will make 3 accessible to all old and new gamers to the series.
  • Fire Hawk DFire Hawk D2,213,777
    Posted on 15 October 13 at 22:56, Edited on 15 October 13 at 22:58 by Fire Hawk D
    James12183 said:
    That's...really strange. Almost speaks to some underlying mental condition to be so perturbed by a series making a console jump. It's a good thing. The more people who can play a game, the better.

I can't wait to play this. I played and completed 'Kingdom Hearts' and 'Kingdom Hearts II'. Played a little of 'Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days', too. ^_^
  • Posted on 16 October 13 at 00:01
    Oh man. This is gonna be AWESOME!!!!!! Going to be looking forward to it coming out for the One.

That rollercoaster boss is going to be a lot of fun, I can tell already. laugh

I just bought a ps3 just for the KH and FFX remakes. I want to be fully caught up on KH storyline before KH3 (I've missed nearly all the handheld ones. : / No big screen ability until now. Boo.)

KH 1 and KH2 are the only RPGs I've ever been able to get to the ending for, so I'm excited. :)
  • Posted on 16 October 13 at 00:11
    Isn't that rock monster one of the titans from Hercules?
  • SinZinDettaSinZinDetta465,659
    Posted on 16 October 13 at 00:31
    Magasta666 said:
    James12183 said:
    Some games just would not feel right on other consoles and Kingdom Hearts is no exception. It's like this photo https://www.dropbox.com/s/jcelsqeju8fpfhm/comparison.jpg
    It just feels unsettling to see a game you've always played on a particular console suddenly make a jump to another platform.
    (GTA plays fine on Xbox, PS3, or PC. Just using this picture as an example)
    This is so dumb. Guess since the first Final Fantasy games were for Nintendo then nobody should buy Final Fantasy 15 which is not even on a Nintendo console. Yes, that dumb.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads