Game Discussion: The Saboteur

Freeplay missions.

• DarthGoose13DarthGoose13545,615
    Posted on 10 March 11 at 14:07
    I finished all the white dot freeplay missions in both Normandie and Bourgogne, but (and i hope this isn't going to be a big but) my stats say that i still haven't cleared those areas.
    I.e still have AA gun to destroy etc.

Has this happened to anyone else? is it going to be a problem because i need 425 ambient freeplay missions from the countryside and according to my stats i am missing about 20 (and there only 428 altogether).

Am i screwed?
    shock
    Posted on 10 March 11 at 16:05
    Anybody?
    Posted on 10 March 11 at 16:17
    I have managed to find an earlier save which is before i have gone to blow stuff up in normandie. there are only 36 white markers on the map? yet there are 41 things listed to destroy? Are there hidden items or are the freeplay missions in another area?
  • RadiantViperRadiantViper1,093,304
    Posted on 11 March 11 at 02:44
    I haven't played this game in a while but I want to be at least some sort of help. I remember that a lot of the times freeplay missions spilled over into nearby areas, it's not always straightforward. I would write down your current stats, then try knocking out some targets along the outer rim of the areas you're targeting. Keep checking to see if any of them count for that area.

Sorry if this doesn't help, like I said I haven't played this in a while x.x
    Posted on 11 March 11 at 09:14
    Thanks anyway. Will keep plugging at it and hope that i get the last couple of cheevs. i Have 64% of the freeplay targets done, so we will wait and see.
    Posted on 11 March 11 at 10:37
    Just found some for the burgogne region. North of La villette. (which is in the champagne-ardenne district)? go figure....
  • Posted on 20 March 11 at 08:07
    Some of the targets look like they are in different parts like Paris area 1 or 2 but are actually in the country side regions like Normandie and Picardie etc
  • ButiOxaButiOxa476,791
    Posted on 20 March 11 at 14:10
    Try to zoom in all the way an inspect the areas near blue "friendly" icons: weapons, save heavens and so on. Those icons can cover the white target rectangles when zoomed out.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads